What’s your opinion

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 July 2016
Worrying statistics but why the increase now?
Very worring indeed as the stats are for 2022 when we where supposedly locked down and social interaction kept to a minimum because of Covid. Obviously some chose to keep 'shagging around' for want of a better term. Did lockdown reduce the number of people attending the GUM clinics or visiting a doctor if they thought they might have a problem? I don't know. We're half way into 2023 and for the most part back to 'normal' and hopefully folks are getting checked out regularly again.

Rememer if in doubt check it out.

25 February 2016
Very worring indeed as the stats are for 2022 when we where supposedly locked down and social interaction kept to a minimum because of Covid. Obviously some chose to keep 'shagging around' for want of a better term. Did lockdown reduce the number of people attending the GUM clinics or visiting a doctor if they thought they might have a problem? I don't know. We're half way into 2023 and for the most part back to 'normal' and hopefully folks are getting checked out regularly again.

Rememer if in doubt check it out.

One problem is that the GUM clinics are disappearing in the UK (I hear). My friend has advised me that their 2 nearest ones have gone 😢

• Wow
Reactions: Pearls