What about the other...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 October 2018
A difficult one for me ! Some people know my situation, some don’t ! But are free to ask any questions they wish !
Yes you can call it cheating or any other name you want, but the burden of that is on my shoulders not yours ! I have never hid the fact I’m married and never will, but at the end of the day there are circumstances that drive me to do what I do ! And I would imagine many others would in a similar situation !!

just my two penn’orth not looking for flaming !

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
So question
If you did find out that your partner was sending messages, exchanging photos to another person without your knowledge. What would you do?
Would you be really hurt?
Would you think, awwww he/she obviously needs to have they’re ego boasted from a stranger?
Would you stop swinging?

D

Deleted member 11852

As I said earlier all our activity is done through the site..if I send messages or Mrs h they are left on our profile for us both to see anytime..some people might think we're lucky to be like this but it's just normal for us..we are the same in real life as we are in the swinging world..an open book..what you see is what you get.... :tiphat: we would never judge anyone on there personal circumstances and we would never get involved in it..our priority is us and what we do...W...:)..

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
So maybe not the response you expected but ....

So question
If you did find out that your partner was sending messages, exchanging photos to another person without your knowledge. What would you do?

My partner has exchanged photo's with another person but in this case it was to another woman and the photo was of me ...... and yes she did actually ask but only because she couldn'd figure out how to send them from my phone :rolleyes:

Would you be really hurt

No as the lady was quite impressed ;)

And before you all think wtf there was a reason for all of this but not you are probably thinking.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
So maybe not the response you expected but ....

My partner has exchanged photo's with another person but in this case it was to another woman and the photo was of me ...... and yes she did actually ask but only because she couldn'd figure out how to send them from my phone :rolleyes:

No as the lady was quite impressed ;)

And before you all think wtf there was a reason for all of this but not you are probably thinking.
I’m trying to think what his nibs would do if he caught me sending saucy pics to another guy :eek: :eek::rofl:
What you think? ?

10 March 2015
No secrets here, ever.
Our primary rule when we started swinging was complete honesty, no matter what.
I run the accounts, although Jayne also has one on another site that she dips into from time to time. Jayne did get involved quite a lot online when we first started but a mix of admin and a general distaste for how some people messaged us put her off, so she is happy for me to do the donkey work lol. I still talk to her about whats going on, and show her profiles etc, right now as I type she's sat about 4 feet away from me. I guess as a secure, loving couple, who gets a massive buzz out of swinging together, we get everything we need from each other, no requirement for secrecy, lies and subterfuge to get our jollies lol.

D

Deleted member 3175

No secrets between us two what so ever. Couples that play together stay together :sick::p:love: We started this journey and our account together, and that's the way it will always be. He may have a cheeky chat or pm but always shares and the same goes for me. We prefer to be open and honest its more fun that way S xxxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
No secrets between us two what so ever. Couples that play together stay together :sick::p:love: We started this journey and our account together, and that's the way it will always be. He may have a cheeky chat or pm but always shares and the same goes for me. We prefer to be open and honest its more fun that way S xxxx
What would you do if you found out he was messaging someone without you knowing? :eek:

D

Deleted member 3175

What would you do if you found out he was messaging someone without you knowing? :eek:

Kick him very hard :D let him think about it and have a conversation about it. We started this together and if that situation arose then obviously it needs addressing and somethings not right. We talk a lot and are very open with each other, if that stopped then something must be wrong so it would need sorting. Openness and honesty are two things I value deeply in a relationship, if they weren't there, whats the point? S xxxxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Kick him very hard :D let him think about it and have a conversation about it. We started this together and if that situation arose then obviously it needs addressing and somethings not right. We talk a lot and are very open with each other, if that stopped then something must be wrong so it would need sorting. Openness and honesty are two things I value deeply in a relationship, if they weren't there, whats the point? S xxxxx
Don’t kick him too hard, you may hurt him somewhere that’s sensitive ????

25 July 2016
I would keep
It secret thing is to me there is no emotional attachment to sex it’s a physical activity like playing football but obviously society sees things differently so I have to be secretive. Not saying I am right or wrong it’s just my perception
So if the shoe was on the other foot how would you feel if you found out your other half was cheating on you would you question the fact she had kept it secret from you