What are you looking for

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 11852

At this present moment in time we have found everything we're looking for... We have a great balance of regular meets with the amount of free time we have.... We seem to have a healthy balance of work life,, family time,,, and playtime... It’s only took us 3 years... That’s not to say we wouldn't meet anyone else if the opportunity arises.. After all you can never have too much naughty fun... W.. ???

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
At this present moment in time we have found everything we're looking for... We have a great balance of regular meets with the amount of free time we have.... We seem to have a healthy balance of work life,, family time,,, and playtime... It’s only took us 3 years... W.. ???
So was it easy for you to find genuine singles or couples or have you been caught out at all? X

D

Deleted member 8095

We're really lucky that we've met some really good friends who like us have a life away from swinging, so don't put unrealistic pressure to meet etc but when we do get together we laugh and joke before enjoying ourselves in other ways?

Going forward I (P) would like to liase with a single lady for some fmf fun and also a gent or two for the Mrs but they'll both take planning!

D

Deleted member 11852

The important thing is not to let the setbacks stop you from getting to where you want to be... We just take everything in our stride and even if you get caught out try and enjoy everything experience... W.. ?

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
We're really lucky that we've met some really good friends who like us have a life away from swinging, so don't put unrealistic pressure to meet etc but when we do get together we laugh and joke before enjoying ourselves in other ways?

Going forward I (P) would like to liase with a single lady for some fmf fun and also a gent or two for the Mrs but they'll both take planning!
I think finding people that are who they say they are and trusting that plays a big part, we’ve personally had some ropey moments with a secret hubby in the background ? he kind of appeared last minute like a new marriage ?

D

Deleted member 8095

I think finding people that are who they say they are and trusting that plays a big part, we’ve personally had some ropey moments with a secret hubby in the background ? he kind of appeared last minute like a new marriage ?
We've 'enjoyed' our ropey moments, the one where someone lies and blames everyone but themselves for the situation! (That was fun, you might remember the episode??).

Going forward I'll be interviewing willing applicants with a lie detector machine and an electric shock machine connected to their nether regions ??

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
We've 'enjoyed' our ropey moments, the one where someone lies and blames everyone but themselves for the situation! (That was fun, you might remember the episode??).

Going forward I'll be interviewing willing applicants with a lie detector machine and an electric shock machine connected to their nether regions ??
There’s been so many ? I’d love the lie detector, it could be a great filter and that’s another idea for a thread ??x

Vin

18 June 2018
City
Bridgend
We dont really know what we are looking for yet but want to have fun finding out!

Have only recently wanted to explore the hot wife scenario with my wife and we have both decided to be more open in our relationship. But we have only just started so taking small steps, we have said its a two street so if she does meet other men then I will be meeting other women. Wife swapping is our first priority though! lol

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
In this lifestyle?
Is it hard to find genuine singles and couples to fulfill your fantasies?
The “G word “ :palm:
It’s always been something that I had hoped would happen to find a single to explore this lifestyle with as a friend I did think that may have happened earlier this year but that all went “tits up “ due to one thing and another ?‍♂️
So for some it happens others it doesn’t so just a case of enjoying what comes along …

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
The “G word “ :palm:
It’s always been something that I had hoped would happen to find a single to explore this lifestyle with as a friend I did think that may have happened earlier this year but that all went “tits up “ due to one thing and another ?‍♂️
So for some it happens others it doesn’t so just a case of enjoying what comes along …
Why don't you like the word genuine? Lol x

26 October 2018
There needs to be a word for in between genuine and fake ! They aren’t quite genuine but definitely not fake !
Like the omission of 4/5 stone of flesh that appeared overnight ( don’t start fat shaming me BTW, I adore curves) but dislike the deception, or the fact they have aged a good few years between the photos and the meets ! Again not an issue but deceitful!! Xx

D

Deleted member 18050

A question for mainly couples but open to anyone
As Female couples don’t seem to exist,Most single ladies being to aloof because they can have the pick of the bunch(Not all I will add) Couples being hard to pin down because real life gets in the way
Are single guys an unnecessary compromise or do you actively look to meet them ?