What are you looking for

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 8095

A question for mainly couples but open to anyone
As Female couples don’t seem to exist,Most single ladies being to aloof because they can have the pick of the bunch(Not all I will add) Couples being hard to pin down because real life gets in the way
Are single guys an unnecessary compromise or do you actively look to meet them ?
OK so I'm going to be brutally honest which may upset some!
Singles guys are not a compromise in my opinion, if you want to have a gang bang you'll need plenty of...... well guys? that being said however lots of single guys don't do themselves any favours in how they approach couples. Most not all will address any messages to the female or will open with lines like "you're hot I'd love to meet you" honestly it's not appealing and that's what (IMO) spoils the whole thing for everybody because a lot of decent guys will get passed by because of the neanderthals!

D

Deleted member 11852

As the female half of a couple the last thing I want is a message of a single guy which says “ nice tits, wanna fuck tonight??”. To be fair that kind of message doesn’t normally receive a response unless I am pissed of with something at the time. Then it’s usually the fact that SS is not that kind of site, and you need to be respectful of people’s feelings.
As a couple we feel that you have to connect with a person to meet them, so no we wouldn’t compromise in any way. xxxx M

19 March 2015
A question for mainly couples but open to anyone
As Female couples don’t seem to exist,Most single ladies being to aloof because they can have the pick of the bunch(Not all I will add) Couples being hard to pin down because real life gets in the way
Are single guys an unnecessary compromise or do you actively look to meet them ?
We’re not looking for single guys and aren’t interested in single guys. It’s our preference.
As per, the attention is always to HRH, without my intervention- which disrespects me.
In a certain scenario and if the right kind of person then yes, otherwise no.
But I / we don’t see single gents as an unnecessary compromise or not part of the lifestyle. They are and some gents are just as important as single ladies - especially for others. ??

17 August 2021
While i will agree a single guy only talking to the woman would be wrong, in my experience, couples dont even consider single guys. I always assumed it was because you can find a single guy anywhere. It is like finding a stray cat to take home. So, you can be very picky when you do want one.
You can literally ignore the first thousand emails from single guys because you feel like it.

D

Deleted member 11852

While i will agree a single guy only talking to the woman would be wrong, in my experience, couples dont even consider single guys. I always assumed it was because you can find a single guy anywhere. It is like finding a stray cat to take home. So, you can be very picky when you do want one.
You can literally ignore the first thousand emails from single guys because you feel like it.
As most of our meets have been with single guys I think it's fair to say that we do consider them.. Unfortunately we don't have enough free weekends in the year to meet up with every single gent that messages us.. That doesn't mean that we just ignore any messages.. As long as they are polite and respectful we will always reply to them.... W.. ??

17 August 2021
As most of our meets have been with single guys I think it's fair to say that we do consider them.. Unfortunately we don't have enough free weekends in the year to meet up with every single gent that messages us.. That doesn't mean that we just ignore any messages.. As long as they are polite and respectful we will always reply to them.... W.. ??
I have been trying to figure out my problem.
I think i got it, I'm living in the wrong country.
I never thought i would meet a couple that not only meets with single guys, you even respond to thier emails.
I have got to visit England.

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
In this lifestyle?
Is it hard to find genuine singles and couples to fulfill your fantasies?
The genuine singles have always been hard for me to find.Not because they're scarce, but because it's harder to divide who is actually single and who isn't genuine. While I would never judge people's personal business without knowing a full story, I like to protect myself from getting involved in something that could potentially end up on my doorstep. I don't want to be the cause of other people's drama.
Luckily I've also had chance to meet some wonderful couples over the years. Some I have had great friendships with. But that has come with a lot of hard work on my part. Meeting people, and playing as a single lady is just as difficult for me as it is for men and couples. If you don't make the effort,you get nowhere. So over the years my priorities changed. Now I just look for experiences with anyone that I feel I will have no drama fun with. If someone interests me and I like the look of them, then I would see how it goes x

D

Deleted member 11852

The genuine singles have always been hard for me to find.Not because they're scarce, but because it's harder to divide who is actually single and who isn't genuine. While I would never judge people's personal business without knowing a full story, I like to protect myself from getting involved in something that could potentially end up on my doorstep. I don't want to be the cause of other people's drama.
Luckily I've also had chance to meet some wonderful couples over the years. Some I have had great friendships with. But that has come with a lot of hard work on my part. Meeting people, and playing as a single lady is just as difficult for me as it is for men and couples. If you don't make the effort,you get nowhere. So over the years my priorities changed. Now I just look for experiences with anyone that I feel I will have no drama fun with. If someone interests me and I like the look of them, then I would see how it goes x
Is there anything that interests you Over this way sherlock.. W.. X?️‍♀️?‍♂️?‍♂️????just asking... ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
It must be difficult for singles especially trying to figure out if they are genuine, you know a couple are a couple unless they’re dodgy ?
I’d say, if more people were honest then it would be a safer place for all. X

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
It must be difficult for singles especially trying to figure out if they are genuine, you know a couple are a couple unless they’re dodgy ?
I’d say, if more people were honest then it would be a safer place for all. X
It's hard.Not only do you have to make sure they're actually single, but also that they are able to not let their emotions get in the way of what this should be all about. Everyone is always looking for none commited sex, until they're 4 months down the line and wanting "more". I don't sign up for this more stuff ?. X

D

Deleted member 11852

It's hard.Not only do you have to make sure they're actually single, but also that they are able to not let their emotions get in the way of what this should be all about. Everyone is always looking for none commited sex, until they're 4 months down the line and wanting "more". I don't sign up for this more stuff ?. X
Most of our meets have ended up with us meeting again for fun... Non of it was planned they just said they enjoyed our company and the naughty fun so can we arrange another meet.. Even though I can't stand looking at myself it still feels nice when people say they would like to meet us again.. I still feel shocked by it.. We don't claim to be anything special but its nice to think we must be doing something right.. W.. ??

• Love
Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
It’s almost an impossibility to know if you’re meeting someone that isn’t telling porkies about a wife ? as for emotions, I think 90% are looking for more or want more, I wouldn’t want to be single tbh ?x

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
It’s almost an impossibility to know if you’re meeting someone that isn’t telling porkies about a wife ? as for emotions, I think 90% are looking for more or want more, I wouldn’t want to be single tbh ?x
You know my views in the whole looking for relationships etc on sites like these lol.I don't agree with it and I never will. If it happens as a surprise then fine. Even if I was single, I wouldn't agree with it x