• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

What bad habits do you have.....

19 March 2015
I get very nervous and twitchy, pre-club or pre-meet (liaison). So as a result I talk like no one's business, or the day before tend to hit the bottle a little Not nervous at all, but with these things I really am.

I have a mega bad habit of washing the toothpaste lid every single day, sometimes 3 times a day. I want to brush my teeth without bits of toothpaste on the cap and top of the tube
Seriously, I deliberately take time out to clean it.
Is that a bad habit?
A little OCD perhaps?
Talking of which, I have to make sure everything is all in its place in the kitchen too. Especially condiments in the cupboard. :ninja:

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Bad habit
Impatience ,it as to be now not later I absolutely hate being made to wait

Do you, never noticed. Good job I do isn't it

Mine, how long a list do you want?
I can get bored easily but then again I can spends hours making sure whatever I'm doing is done properly. A moody perfectionist I suppose.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
I think the most annoying things ever to listen to when someone is stressed, has to be a pen tapper when they get stressed, or constant tapping of fingers!
Our lass gets so mad if folks do this near her to the point of being rude to them

Reactions: Baldrick
D

Deleted member 6127

I’m a toe nail picker mine or anyone else’s who will let me Cxxx

D

Deleted member 10361

I have several, snoring being the worst, hubby and I nearly split up over it in the early days how was I supposed to know I snored really bad so much so he has worn ear plugs ever since
I have a tendency to focus on spots/blackheads when talking to people who have any, I also watch video clips on sebaceous cysts etc when I’m bored, I am a picker

MOTM

18 July 2015
Love watching those videos

Reactions: Therapon
J

jondevil

Unfortunately snoring for me as well, have had women get up and leave the room due to it

Reactions: Pearls
19 March 2015
Unfortunately snoring for me as well, have had women get up and leave the room due to it
Wow. I've had smacks in the back, nudges to the sides, slaps across the face = but never a woman get up and leave due to it. That's sad man.
Broken nose (a few times) triggered mine, with beer on top. I snore for Wales and at times, so much so I wake myself up!

J

jondevil

I know its bad but its not all the time, these have been with women I have been with for a while and it tends to happen when I drink a shit load of alcohol

Reactions: Pearls
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…