What Colour Stockings Would Suit Baldrick Please Feel Free To Say

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Great idea you two and no better woman to take on the challenge
Sx
Wasn't our idea. @Louise1970 started it all , we were just guiding the conversation. Obviously just to ensure that @Baldrick gets the most enjoyment from this kind offer of @Louise1970 .

We were not trying to inflict pain/embarrassment or public humiliation on anybody HONEST. We are kind hearted people and just thinking of the greater good and assisting @Baldrick with his as yet undiscovered TV side. Try everything twice is our motto , once to try then if you don't enjoy once more just to make sure you did it right the first time. HA .ROFL.

19 March 2015
Red would be good , however virginal white might be a good idea. Especially if you go for the wax first as the redness might clash. Either way you need to have lace tops to bring out his feminine side. X Ry

Oooo this is fun, so two colours of stocking so far × 2 types plus the other bits. Nearly a complete album of #baldersinstockings

OMG! :D Still on the thread but had me in stitches. :D x
Your pushing getting your legs in my stockings the corset out of bounds you lol
I think he's planning on pushing a bit more than that :rofl: :sneaky:

19 March 2015
How's about them apples? Lol...
Your filthy the lot of you hehe Xx Ry
Impressive! :D
#HeWearsThemWell :D
What fishnets ?? That’s easy
View attachment 58522
Check you!
Neil is not shy of them either :whistle:
View attachment 58523

Vxxx
Check you too!
I haven’t seen @Lips_Pearls effort yet ...we know @Pearls has plenty sure she will donate a pair to the cause ....:D
Ahhh no need. Seems there's plenty of volunteers here enjoying contributing. ;) (y)

S

Sammy

Wasn't our idea. @Louise1970 started it all , we were just guiding the conversation. Obviously just to ensure that @Baldrick gets the most enjoyment from this kind offer of @Louise1970 .

We were not trying to inflict pain/embarrassment or public humiliation on anybody HONEST. We are kind hearted people and just thinking of the greater good and assisting @Baldrick with his as yet undiscovered TV side. Try everything twice is our motto , once to try then if you don't enjoy once more just to make sure you did it right the first time. HA .ROFL.

Stop stressing have fun I was winding you guys up

Sorry it wasn't a criticism
Lou n balders know what I'm like

Keep it up lol
Sx

19 March 2015
Stop stressing have fun I was winding you guys up

Sorry it wasn't a criticism
Lou n balders know what I'm like

Keep it up lol
Sx
Am sure if you re-read it, you will see it was a tongue in cheek post :D x

But I do agree;
Obviously just to ensure that @Baldrick gets the most enjoyment from this kind offer of @Louise1970 .

So come on @Baldrick - don't let the masses down now, will you? :whistle: