What Do You Do?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1402

When you and your partner are really interested in the FEMALE half of a couple but the male half does nothing for YOUR female half? Do you just say "dammit" and hit the next button, or hold out hope that you might be able to play with just her and contact them?

Reactions: Pearls
T

The_Bibas

When you and your partner are really interested in the FEMALE half of a couple but the male half does nothing for YOUR female half? Do you just say "dammit" and hit the next button, or hold out hope that you might be able to play with just her and contact them?
Move on
End of
Its a big world and compromise is for the scared
XxxxBIBAxxxx

Reactions: Brumcouple2013
B

Bump-n-Grind

Hmmm, very contentious. In honesty unless it's stated otherwise any swingers with any kind of etiquette have to approach a couple as a couple.
I'll be surprised if any couples (put on this thread that they) would actually approach a couple with the view of only playing with one half as it's such a disrespectful thing to do if it's not something that they've stated they do

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Deleted member 1402
T

The_Bibas

Hmmm, very contentious. In honesty unless it's stated otherwise any swingers with any kind of etiquette have to approach a couple as a couple.
I'll be surprised if any couples would actually approach a couple with the view of only playing with one half as it's such a disrespectful thing to do if it's not something that they've stated they do
Unfortunately it happens s lot
Men wanting to play without their wives.
Wives wanting me to play with them
Then with their husbands at a later date but never together..
It's a weird planet
Xx

19 March 2015
I'll be surprised if any couples would actually approach a couple with the view of only playing with one half as it's such a disrespectful thing to do if it's not something that they've stated they do
Agreed. It's hugely disrespectful to approach a couple with the view of only playing with one half..
The focus of one person to us when we're a couple, is a complete turn off and a huge no no.
We for instance are two people but one unit. We're so close knitted, it would be an ugly thing for someone (anyone) to approach us with the desire for only the one and with a view to play with only the one.
Accept us both for who we are, a husband and a wife, two people... or jog on.

B

Bump-n-Grind

It's a weird planet
Xx
Agreed, although what I meant though was that I'd be surprised if anyone would agree with approaching a couple with the view to only playing with one of them on actually on the thread.
Unfortunately the lengths some people will go to for an mff is quite staggering :mad:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Agreed. It's hugely disrespectful to approach a couple with the view of only playing with one half..
The focus of one person to us when we're a couple, is a complete turn off and a huge no no.
We for instance are two people but one unit. We're so close knitted, it would be an ugly thing for someone (anyone) to approach us with the desire for only the one and with a view to play with only the one.
Agree and of course we have had a bunny boiler who did try and split us by only wanting one :mad:

Reactions: Therapon
M

MickeyBlueBalls

I feel a roadtrip is on the cards..........;)

D

Deleted member 3411

I guess this is like any other part of life. While on dating websites I'd meet some lovely women who would say have a hog body and looks but once we got talking at a first meeting they'd turn out to have a bad attitude or other issues, or they'd be great as a person but when you finally met they'd turn out to be much older than the photos and the attraction didn't happen.
So... like the above if you meet a couple and one thing or another be that a personal trait that puts you off or one of the two doesn't appeal then they are not for you. And let's not forget THEY may be thinking the same about you, would YOU be ok with it if they said "Well your wife is hot and we both want to have a weekend of sexy fun with her, but do you mind if you don't come along"?

P

peakcouple

We wouldn't think of breaking up a couple by only wanting to play with one of them (but we might swap and go to separate rooms). But if a single man approaches Rose in a club she'll go off with him if he appeals, we don't see that as breaking up a couple; I often join them anyway.

M

meet_the_fockers

The only time I would ever contemplate, contacting/playing with one half of a couple, is if it stipulated, they played seperately.
We have played with two attached females, but only after meeting their other halves socially and been given permission so too speak..
But one is a "hotwife"
And anothers partner is a cuck .
Apart from that most definately not.
Its direspectful... i get contacted do you play alone.. ive also been asked if mr F plays alone..

D

Deleted member 1402

What my OP meant, was would you take one for the team, if you as a couple only found one half of the couple attractive, say the female, but your female didn't like the male half. Would you as a couple take one for the team, or move on to the next profile?
Sorry for any confusion. I'm just curious. When I played as a couple, it had to be both of us attracted to both in the couple. I could never take one for the team. I'd rather go without.

Reactions: Pearls and ScienceJ
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
What my OP meant, was would you take one for the team, if you as a couple only found one half of the couple attractive, say the female, but your female didn't like the male half. Would you as a couple take one for the team, or move on to the next profile?
Sorry for any confusion. I'm just curious. When I played as a couple, it had to be both of us attracted to both in the couple. I could never take one for the team. I'd rather go without.
Neither of us would compromise and take one for the team. it's both or not at all. x

L

lisamay

I think it depends on how much you are not attracted to one. If my husband really wanted the wife and i was kind of lukewarm towards the husband - id go along with it.. and he would too. If one wants to and other one is not grossed out, its ok lol ...

T

Turnuptheheat

It's a bit like when Simon Cowell tells a talented and attractive singer to ditch their tone deaf, less attractive friend on X-Factor and audition as a solo artist. :sneaky:
We have actually asked couples if the lady meets alone, but only if they already play with cuckolding/hot wife ideas, otherwise we wouldn't dream of it x

27 April 2015
It's a weird planet
Xx
Yes we have experienced this a lot too, and we find it very strange, however, if the single partner tells us well in advance so we are aware of the situation, we are happy to go with the flow.
But as to if we would ever take one for the team with a male or female to allow the others needs, Hell No, we both always play as a couple, and the singleton has to accept that or it does not happem full stop xxx and if one side is fancied and the other is not whichever side its on, it stops there !!!