What Do You Not Put In Your Mouth

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 11852

Luminous food Indian,Chinese,or anything that glows in the dark..W..:rofl::rofl:

26 October 2018
It does a little. When like cat smell, it's slightly on the turn so binned those.
Anyway, you'll be pleased to know I have made 3, yes three! fermentation buckets of the stuff. 2 x 5 gallons and 1 x 6! :D
Puts name down as a sampler! What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger lol (y)

19 March 2015
Puts name down as a sampler! What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger lol (y)
Well, you say that, my last homebrew batch was well wicked. 17% That was blackberry wine! Wicked and punchy is suitable.
This will be ready in about 6+ months time, but in-between then, I am going to be foraging soon for more blackberries to make more bramble wine. So we will have two lots running. Well over 400 bottles! :eek: :D
I'll definitely make sure you get a crate or two ;)

26 October 2018
Well, you say that, my last homebrew batch was well wicked. 17% That was blackberry wine! Wicked and punchy is suitable.
This will be ready in about 6+ months time, but in-between then, I am going to be foraging soon for more blackberries to make more bramble wine. So we will have two lots running. Well over 400 bottles! :eek: :D
I'll definitely make sure you get a crate or two ;)
Fabulous !
A few years ago I was up at my brother in laws and we were clearing out under a hedge at the bottom of his garden when we came across a crate of home made beer, he’d dumped it down there about 8 years before cos it was crap, so it had lain there through summer and winter !
Idiot here said the immortal words “I wonder what it tastes like now!”
With no more ado we carried it gently to the house think unexploded bomb scenario ! Wiped the bottle tops (gently) opened the first one and the stench was incredible! Down the drain went that one !
Next one I cracked the bottle top an eighth of a turn and the rubber seal flew across the room like a missile on steroids ! We looked at each other and went “oh fuck” , then after you , no I insist after you guest first ! So i took a cautious sip, then another then a gulp as I felt my mouth going into spasms of delight ! Ye Gods talk about amber nectar!! Found another bottle for BIL, and drank them ! Never been so pissed in my life, total lack of legs and muscle control, cue asleep nay unconscious on the living room floor ! Woke up 10 hours later no hangover no nothing !
Sadly they were the only two intact bottles, so it can never be repeated !!

19 March 2015
Fabulous !
A few years ago I was up at my brother in laws and we were clearing out under a hedge at the bottom of his garden when we came across a crate of home made beer, he’d dumped it down there about 8 years before cos it was crap, so it had lain there through summer and winter !
Idiot here said the immortal words “I wonder what it tastes like now!”
With no more ado we carried it gently to the house think unexploded bomb scenario ! Wiped the bottle tops (gently) opened the first one and the stench was incredible! Down the drain went that one !
Next one I cracked the bottle top an eighth of a turn and the rubber seal flew across the room like a missile on steroids ! We looked at each other and went “oh fuck” , then after you , no I insist after you guest first ! So i took a cautious sip, then another then a gulp as I felt my mouth going into spasms of delight ! Ye Gods talk about amber nectar!! Found another bottle for BIL, and drank them ! Never been so pissed in my life, total lack of legs and muscle control, cue asleep nay unconscious on the living room floor ! Woke up 10 hours later no hangover no nothing !
Sadly they were the only two intact bottles, so it can never be repeated !!
Now that, is how to enjoy some proper homebrew :D
Sounds like great fun actually. (y)

Reactions: Therapon