• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

What Do You Not Put In Your Mouth

D

Deleted member 11852

Luminous food Indian,Chinese,or anything that glows in the dark..W..

26 October 2018
It does a little. When like cat smell, it's slightly on the turn so binned those.
Anyway, you'll be pleased to know I have made 3, yes three! fermentation buckets of the stuff. 2 x 5 gallons and 1 x 6!
Puts name down as a sampler! What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger lol

19 March 2015
Puts name down as a sampler! What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger lol
Well, you say that, my last homebrew batch was well wicked. 17% That was blackberry wine! Wicked and punchy is suitable.
This will be ready in about 6+ months time, but in-between then, I am going to be foraging soon for more blackberries to make more bramble wine. So we will have two lots running. Well over 400 bottles!
I'll definitely make sure you get a crate or two

26 October 2018
Fabulous !
A few years ago I was up at my brother in laws and we were clearing out under a hedge at the bottom of his garden when we came across a crate of home made beer, he’d dumped it down there about 8 years before cos it was crap, so it had lain there through summer and winter !
Idiot here said the immortal words “I wonder what it tastes like now!”
With no more ado we carried it gently to the house think unexploded bomb scenario ! Wiped the bottle tops (gently) opened the first one and the stench was incredible! Down the drain went that one !
Next one I cracked the bottle top an eighth of a turn and the rubber seal flew across the room like a missile on steroids ! We looked at each other and went “oh fuck” , then after you , no I insist after you guest first ! So i took a cautious sip, then another then a gulp as I felt my mouth going into spasms of delight ! Ye Gods talk about amber nectar!! Found another bottle for BIL, and drank them ! Never been so pissed in my life, total lack of legs and muscle control, cue asleep nay unconscious on the living room floor ! Woke up 10 hours later no hangover no nothing !
Sadly they were the only two intact bottles, so it can never be repeated !!

19 March 2015
Now that, is how to enjoy some proper homebrew
Sounds like great fun actually.

Reactions: Therapon
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…