What Do You Not Put In Your Mouth

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Sammy

Liver, brussel sprouts, marmite all yukky yukky
Foie gras I don't care what you say it seems cruel to me the same goes for white (boxed) veal
Dried figs I hate the seeds crunching between my teeth, like I hate French beans squeaking on them.

God I hate must of those
Sx

W

Widel0ad1919

We are so on the same page My is ultra sensitive , lots of textures make me gag

Give me few examples
Sx

Well like peppers... raw or slightly cooked like pizza topping no problem but put them in a sauce and cook for ages and they are so soggy gross same for onion...raw onion not a problem but translucent sloppy cooked for hours onion no thank you... banana is gross too but the flavour is nice just cant stand the texture honestly too many to name though lol x

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
S

Sammy

Well like peppers... raw or slightly cooked like pizza topping no problem but put them in a sauce and cook for ages and they are so soggy gross same for onion...raw onion not a problem but translucent sloppy cooked for hours onion no thank you... banana is gross too but the flavour is nice just cant stand the texture honestly too many to name though lol x

Omg banana
I gag over mushy banana
I go as far as saying I've been ill
Ever since I have had kids can't do banana, taste texture of smell
Just fed wee one banana and he decided to be sick in me
Traumatised
Sx

D

Deleted member 3657

It is weird, when you think about it, that we have such varied tastes. You never hear a panda saying "I can't bloody stand bamboo" or see a lion buying a pineapple, do you?
or a shark saying "really don't fancy fish tonight"

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Liver and kidney ok so i have never tasted liver but the smell of it puts me right off to the point of throwing up and kidney i have tasted and that smells and tastes yuk. For some reason i only like frozen Brussels but not fresh and how can ppl munch on raw carrot is beyond me yuk. Hotdog sausages make me gag, i can eat raw spinich till it comes out my ears but cook it and it looks so slimy and the texture is so wrong like you have cooked seaweed, i can't even touch seaweed let alone eat it :rofl:. Corn beef is fine but not with potatoes and i can't stand any kind of seafood that come out of shells the texture is so weird in my mouth, oh and cabbage that smells bad and tastes awful other than that i wouldn't say i am fussy :rofl:

Vxxx

Reactions: Pearls