What Do You Really Look For..in Images..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
27 April 2015
Yes okay you can say that you look for - good humour, good forum impressions and so forth, from members and potential 'play mates'.
But in images alone, what is it that grabs your attention from photos?

We've done some body part threads over the past two weeks as you may know, some of you have contributed, some not (but viewed) and some have avoided the threads.
But the fact remains that aesthetics are important. Photo view counts are a testimony to that.
So what gets your attention and piques your interest from photos only? :sneaky: x
For me, (Mr-A-Team) it's an expression of realism on a person's face, their expression often speaks a 1000 words, for Mrs-A-Team it's close up, intimacy shots showing juices flowing, gets her hot under her "collar" everytime lol ??

W

MOTM

24 October 2018
Absolutely love lingerie photos. Stockings, heels, tights. Lacy. Just absolutely delicious.
There’s nothing sexier than a woman who feels sexy, looks sexy, oozes femininity and knows how to dress, undressed, to impress.
Love it. ??? x
Glad I'm not only one that likes all that sexy lacy stuff.. Love bodystockings and all the tights and normal stockings.. :devil::devil::devil:

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
I think that images show many important things about the person, so when I look at them I try to look out for personality of the subject because I believe that also in "our world" non verbal communication is very important. Anyway I love looking at pics of feet (but not only at them!!!) because I keen on foot very much.

Last edited:
11 November 2019
So, just wondering - what do you really look for in photos?
Shlong? Kebab?
Or stocking tops, shoulders...

Personally? I enjoy seeing stocking tops, lace, underwear and the occasional bit of sex. But usually something leaving more to be desired. This then can lead to a trigger of conversation.
What about you?
WL defined & curvy with Mediterranean tan?

19 March 2015
I would wonder if it is just pictures that tell what is required. ?
Pictures can say a lot about people. As they say, a picture says a thousand words - it certainly does here.
A photo can tell you, the cleanliness of someone - their nails for example or their skirting boards - toilets (sadly frequent) and so forth.
To perhaps lingerie, semi revealing photos. Something that piques interest.

Ejaculating into a frying pan, does not cut it and yes we have seen it.
We’ve seen many things that we shouldn’t be seeing.
Be creative. Be different. Stand out for the right reasons.