What floats your boat ?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
G

guy4fun

Hair colour, eye colour, shape.... mean nothing to me. A girl can be really pretty but not in the least attractive. On the other hand, a more "ordinary" girl may have an attractive smile, an attractive manner, or just that je ne sais quoi. and she can be really attractive, even sexy with it.

M

meet_the_fockers

Hair colour, eye colour, shape.... mean nothing to me. A girl can be really pretty but not in the least attractive. On the other hand, a more "ordinary" girl may have an attractive smile, an attractive manner, or just that je ne sais quoi. and she can be really attractive, even sexy with it.
Aye some can certainly be beautiful on the outside, but pretty ugly on the inside!

Reactions: Pearls
Z

zebo

Oh i forgot . . . . i REALLY have a thing for women wearing black lipstick, don't ask me why, its one of those things that gets me hot under the collar
black lipstick.jpg

M

MrE91

I kinda like the bad girl look. Tattoo's, piercings etc... a girl who might punch you during sex. Has happened to me a couple of times.
Glasses on a girl is also incredibly sexy.