What is the worst

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Thing someone has said to you online in this lifestyle? :eek:

We’ve had worst names we’ve come across but what about worst message or comment.

Mine would have to be a message off a 54 year old guy.
No hello, he simple opened the message with..
“Shame you don’t live closer as I would love to fill both your holes with my cum”

His information mentioned he was a good looking fit gentleman who loves to give pleasure to ladies. o_O

Over to you ?

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015

We’ve had worst names we’ve come across but what about worst message or comment.

“Shame you don’t live closer as I would love to fill both your holes with my cum”

His information mentioned he was a good looking fit gentleman who loves to give pleasure to ladies. o_O

Over to you ?
There may have been some but being a gentleman ( no not that one up there :eek:) I’d rather not say:tiphat:

D

Deleted member 16044

Over to you ?
that is just vile what is wrong with some people. lack of respect x

D

Deleted member 16044

Over to you ?
mind you if that is your kink let it be so
at least it is open and honest and says it like it is rather than beat around a bush pardon no pun here x

D

Deleted member 16044

I have had the whole erotic story of what he is going to do to me after he has licked my neck and run his hands up my legs story that is not what I like at all
as an introduction No, it is a turn off me unless your kink is dirty filthy messages as a Hi x

D

Deleted member 16044

I have had the whole erotic story of what he is going to do to me after he has licked my neck and run his hands up my legs story that is not what I like at all
as an introduction No, it is a turn off me unless your kink is dirty filthy messages as a Hi x
there is a right time right place for most things or not as the case maybe
eveyone should learn to be respectful after all it costs nothing

D

Deleted member 16044

I’d say the unwanted advances of a male, the unsolicited dick pics & telling me I don’t know what I’m missing!

See it’s not just you ladies that have to put up with that kind of thing!

:tiphat:
Tiger xx
I know it is just as bad for guys to get sent cock pics, a lot of my friends on the swinging side tell me all the messages they got all week were from guys when it clearly says straight x

D

Deleted member 3175

Over to you ?
“You’re a big lass I’d love to fuck you and see your fat wobble”
Reply - “Only thing you’re gonna see wobble is your tiny dick, laters looser”!
Not on this site may I add S xxxx

19 March 2015
that is just vile what is wrong with some people. lack of respect x
Thing is though, a lot of people forget we’re a couple and it shows complete and utter contempt for me? No respect and there’s been many times I could blow, but have to bite my tongue. Though a recent comment in a photo made me jump. It’s not usual for me to do so, but the end of the day - sorry - but show my wife some fucking goddamn respect.
Also, show me respect too. It’s my wife you’re talking to! My wife. The mother of my children. The woman I married almost 20 years ago. So show ME respect. Show her respect. Really, really, really pisses me off how she can be treated and spoken to on here at times.
Xx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Thing is though, a lot of people forget we’re a couple and it shows complete and utter contempt for me? No respect and there’s been many times I could blow, but have to bite my tongue. Though a recent comment in a photo made me jump. It’s not usual for me to do so, but the end of the day - sorry - but show my wife some fucking goddamn respect.
Also, show me respect too. It’s my wife you’re talking to! My wife. The mother of my children. The woman I married almost 20 years ago. So show ME respect. Show her respect. Really, really, really pisses me off how she can be treated and spoken to on here at times.
Xx
Breath :love::snog:

D

Deleted member 3175

We have had the same @Lips_Pearls, a guy messages S, wanting meets/chats (with language I wouldnt use, let alone someone we've not spoken to or met) etc, ignoring the Male half of the couple, then proceed to get all fired up when you have a word! Would be nice if they read the profile, its not there for our own entertainment. G

19 March 2015
We have had the same @Lips_Pearls, a guy messages S, wanting meets/chats (with language I wouldnt use, let alone someone we've not spoken to or met) etc, ignoring the Male half of the couple, then proceed to get all fired up when you have a word! Would be nice if they read the profile, its not there for our own entertainment. G
Completely agree. I really get fed up with the lack of understanding and respect towards me. She’s out and about, getting stuck in on here - but is still my wife.