What Is Your Most Favourite "pulling" Outfit

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 6127

Oooooo my cat suit with breast zips, always a favourite. I actually have 2 as replaced the first one that was left in a hotel only to find it 6 months later :palm: Cxxx

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Oooooo my cat suit with breast zips, always a favourite. I actually have 2 as replaced the first one that was left in a hotel only to find it 6 months later :palm: Cxxx
Whats the point of the zips? You don't use em :D

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok so best pulling outfit has to be when we were at a social. I was wearing a corset but within ten mins it was killing me so I went up to our room and got the corset off and came back down in just frilly nix, stockings, silver vest and heels. Damn :whistle:

19 March 2015
Ok so best pulling outfit has to be when we were at a social. I was wearing a corset but within ten mins it was killing me so I went up to our room and got the corset off and came back down in just frilly nix, stockings, silver vest and heels. Damn :whistle:
Oh aye... remember it well. :sneaky: :love: xx

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I did think a kilt would be a winner the only thing I pulled was a muscle getting it on .... :rofl: