• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

What Is Your Most Favourite "pulling" Outfit

D

Deleted member 6127

Oooooo my cat suit with breast zips, always a favourite. I actually have 2 as replaced the first one that was left in a hotel only to find it 6 months later Cxxx

Reactions: Deleted member 6485

MOTM

18 July 2015
Oooooo my cat suit with breast zips, always a favourite. I actually have 2 as replaced the first one that was left in a hotel only to find it 6 months later Cxxx
Whats the point of the zips? You don't use em

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok so best pulling outfit has to be when we were at a social. I was wearing a corset but within ten mins it was killing me so I went up to our room and got the corset off and came back down in just frilly nix, stockings, silver vest and heels. Damn

19 March 2015
Ok so best pulling outfit has to be when we were at a social. I was wearing a corset but within ten mins it was killing me so I went up to our room and got the corset off and came back down in just frilly nix, stockings, silver vest and heels. Damn
Oh aye... remember it well. xx

MOTM

9 November 2015
I did think a kilt would be a winner the only thing I pulled was a muscle getting it on ....

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…