What Is Your Preferences Slow Sensual Fuck Or Fast Rampant Let's See

• Thread starter louise1970
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
24 February 2016
City
Baldock
Mrs A Loves a mixture with slow, deep and sensual up front, building to fast and furious towards the end, but loves to savour the moment at the end by going sensuous and deep and passionate to finish off.
Mr A Team likes to please and satisfy past the tingle point, and however the ladies like, he is a very accommodating lover, with a lot of staying power if its required !!
Same here

D

Deleted member 3411

We start soft and sensual, but has been known to end up hard, horny and frantic. I don't tend to go at it hard with a lady that is new to me though as I have no wY of knowing if she wants that.

P

peakcouple

Same here for us, slow at first and hard and fast later. When we were a new couple we often did hard and fast quickies but haven't for a while. We prefer to build up gradually with others, but there sometimes are those club playroom situations where you just swap and go at it like animals. It depends on the mood everyone is in.

30 October 2015
Depends on the mood of both parties
Sometimes you just want to bend the lady over the counter pull her knickers to the side and go hell for leather (especially to avoid the security guard catching you :sneaky:)
Others it's settle on for a long haul and mixing long and slow with quick and hard

Reactions: Deleted member 2610
D

Deleted member 1402

Now that's what I call pure sexual talent! Xxx
erotic, hot, steamy, sensual, those gasps of breath that take you buy surprise. Kissing, nibbling, wanton lust. Passion, bodies entwined, back arched, hips gyrating....climax....then lay there taking it all in, gently stroking each other, getting your breath back, smiling, relaxing......then have a fag :X3:

F

Free-lover1

erotic, hot, steamy, sensual, those gasps of breath that take you buy surprise. Kissing, nibbling, wanton lust. Passion, bodies entwined, back arched, hips gyrating....climax....then lay there taking it all in, gently stroking each other, getting your breath back, smiling, relaxing......then have a fag :X3:

What can I say. I enjoy all of the above VV. I guess my lonely room in Africa has just had some very erotic company. ;) Xx

Last edited by a moderator:
11 September 2016
City
Corby
This morning my need seems to be leaning towards shower-sex. Slow, but hard.

Rhythmic.

Intense.

Building up to a nice crescendo of us both screaming obscenities and grabbing at each others bodies.

It changes by the hour though :sneaky:

Reactions: Admin