What Kind Of Approach Did You Take When You Started Swinging?

• Thread starter Singer-swinger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Singer-swinger

I have my way of learning about new things in life I'd like to try. I like to take my time and learn the ropes so to speak. I've never really been one for jumping in blind as I dont want to cause offence or look (too) foolish to people who have yet to get to know me. First impressions and all that. Thinking about this got me to wondering if this is the best approach.
As all life experiences are unique to each person I was wondering how you approached the new experience of swinging? Was it a tip toe into the water or bomb from the diving board?

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

We dived in at the deep end once we had decided it was what we wanted to do. We kinda went hell for leather for the first few months and learnt alot. We enjoyed what we did but we now take things at a slower pace. For us it was right at the time to just get stuck in but this approach doesnt suit everyone. Xx

P

peakcouple

Slowly, really. After we'd been together for a few weeks we decided to try swinging and went to a club. On our first visit just had sex together, but among others doing the same. There was some gentle touching and kissing with others alongside us, but we didn't try for more. We both felt very relaxed about being there, no problem about others watching.

We really liked the scene and on our next visit did a couple of fairly intense soft-swings, which we loved. We did more of these on our next couple of visits until Rose felt ready for a full swap; she wasn't worried about doing one but was concerned I would go off her when I saw her fucking another man; we were a new couple after all. I didn't, in fact I loved it, and still do.

After a few full swaps we were completely at home with things and started inviting other couples back to our house for foursomes. From our very first club visit to our first home foursome was about 6/7 months. We know others who started swinging with a full swap but we're glad we took our time, nobody was forcing the pace.

S

Singer-swinger

Interesting replies. Thank you for getting involed and beingbopen. Swinging is something that my wife and I had talked about but never did anything about it. During a particularly stressfull time in my life I lost interest in sex n my wife, who has a good appetite was the one missing out. I/we decided it would be a good idea if she went on a swinging site and looked into finding basically a fuck buddy. This has been very successful and I have found this quite exiting. My libido is back and we are looking into the lifestyle. Our relationship has never been better since we began this journey and we are looking forward to a fun future...

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Interesting replies. Thank you for getting involed and beingbopen. Swinging is something that my wife and I had talked about but never did anything about it. During a particularly stressfull time in my life I lost interest in sex n my wife, who has a good appetite was the one missing out. I/we decided it would be a good idea if she went on a swinging site and looked into finding basically a fuck buddy. This has been very successful and I have found this quite exiting. My libido is back and we are looking into the lifestyle. Our relationship has never been better since we began this journey and we are looking forward to a fun future...
Thank you for being open and honest.... That's a remarkably honest and open statement to make/express to everyone. Kudos to you..
I wish you both luck and happiness on your journey together.
(y) :)

N

NigelandJulie

One of the first things we agreed on was to stay together as in same room stuff for Julie's safety so she was not forced or felt pressured into things she didn't wanna do, once we sorted our rules out it was as others have said small steps which have got alot bigger in the last couple of years, but we still stay together that will never change.

28 May 2015
City
Nuremberg
We took our time, we communicated really well and still do today, understood each others limits and went forth on our journey.We really enjoy the scene, though it's been challenging finding couples that everyone is attracted to within the group.

P

peakcouple

One of the first things we agreed on was to stay together as in same room stuff for Julie's safety so she was not forced or felt pressured into things she didn't wanna do, once we sorted our rules out it was as others have said small steps which have got alot bigger in the last couple of years, but we still stay together that will never change.
Strangely separate room play was something we didn't have any reservations about, we did our first separate room swap the same night we did our first full swap.

27 April 2015
Once we had committed ourselves, we were going to do this, we went full swap from day one, no ifs, no buts however, we truthfully didn't realise there was a soft swap variant to break you in to the lifestyle, we understood swinging was wife swapping, sharing is caring, and a full testament of your love for each other to actually share with others. A few months down the line after some serious full on initiating into the lifestyle in the early days (as you do) we were asked if we did soft swing, after googling it, we realised we had definately taken the bull by the horn, Oooooops !!, but looking back, We wouldn't change a thing !!!
@The-A-Team