• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

what kind of kisser are you?

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

meet_the_fockers

Gentle butterfly kisses, long hot passionate, a combination of both.. Not a fan of kissing? I'm nosey

MOTM

18 July 2015
Well all for me, I like gentle but then that always builds up to steamy and hot passionate kisses which we know where they lead...
Yummy xxxx

M

meet_the_fockers

Well all for me, I like gentle but then that always builds up to steamy and hot passionate kisses which we know where they lead...
Yummy xxxx
We do? Explain
Ha mischief mood today. Guess there's only us likes kissing then, judging from the replies! Ha it's ok I can often be found mumbling to myself!

Reactions: Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
We do? Explain
Ha mischief mood today. Guess there's only us likes kissing then, judging from the replies! Ha it's ok I can often be found mumbling to myself!
I am the boss so couldnt give details and looks like we have a party here all by ourselves xxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Slow and deeply passionate kisses mostly, but those gentle a quick kisses do happen and I am more than capable of holding them... x

Reactions: Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

I'd struggle to meet without kissing, it's just something I do naturally. Gentle kisses, building up to long hot kisses.. Take your breathe away kisses.. Oooer

Reactions: Bonker and Admin

TownhouseTwosome

VIP Member
5 April 2015
Long hard passionate is my choice of snog. I can't play without kissing. I did it once with a couple and something was missing...so will only play now with people who like to kiss!

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…