Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

What Kind Of Swinger Are You?

Discussion in 'All About Swinging' started by Sammy, 18 April 2018.

1. For now at home but who knows :tiphat::tiphat:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Neetdan

Neetdan PV Sprtr

We've had a private meet with a couple, meeting up in a pub then moving on to our hotel room but I'm liking the sound of this camping event where we possibly all would be sitting round drinking, chatting and having a laugh and then if I didn't feel like doing anything that night (Haha yeah I know!) Then I wouldn't feel pressured as I know that nobody was there JUST for me so it wouldn't be a disappointment for snyone x

• Winner Winner x 6
  3. We have done them all in our time but private home meets are far more intimate and we like that. Not having kids at home helps a lot lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Wicked Wicked x 1
  4. Clubs, we feel its less pressurised than a one to one meet, and if you hit it off arrange to meet in a more intimate setting another time

• Like Like x 4
  5. Mia93

Mia93 PV Sprtr

Reading this thread and for me being new to this i would prefer a club to start with

• Like Like x 6
  6. Lips_Pearls

Lips_Pearls PV Sprtr

Clubs can often be the best way to make a start as everything is in your control. You decide what happens. :) x

• Like Like x 4
  7. And at the very least you'll be able to chat with like minded people, which in itself is great fun

• Like Like x 4
  8. Lips_Pearls

Lips_Pearls PV Sprtr

Absolutely. We have only a small circle of ‘nilla friends now. Just being around like minded people where you can be yourself is always good and reassuring.

• Like Like x 3
  9. I’m still in the process of finding out. :D

Socially, I’m more comfortable in smaller, intimate settings but I thoroughly enjoyed meeting everyone at Xtasia and part of this journey for me is about pushing myself to step outside my comfort zone.

Xxx

• Like Like x 10
  10. Clubs, private meets, hotels, festivals - I love them all! They all offer different experiences.

Haven't been to a private swingers house party yet but imagine it would be lots of fun too :D

• Like Like x 6
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice