What this site offers you...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Well what does this site offer you?
A platform. We give you a platform for which you can, if you like, use like a selling point for yourself/selves.
You can write a mini biography, you can display excellent quality images on your albums' page, create & upload unlimited albums and photos, have way more communication tools to reach out to other users, making the whole experience more 'social'!

Hence Social Swinging. It's about being social. Talking, engaging with people, making new friends and along with making new friends - hopefully all peeps concerned will get what they want out of it, but only if you put into it yourselves.

So we offer you a platform, a social swinging site which is for swingers' but also open to fetish/kink etc. (yes they can cross over....)
You have the means to socially engage with people and potentially make new friends and so on.

What this site doesn't offer you, is 100% guaranteed sex - with friends.
Why?
Well it's pretty damned obvious, you have to work at that.
You have to make friends, and make your circles - we just give you the means and tools to do so.

"Oooh I joined a swingers' site, I'm guaranteed to get laid now"
Not likely.
You reap what you sow in life, and swinging - including our wicked site, is of no exception.
be active, involve yourself, write a pukka profile - upload some images, network with people and you will make more friends..And the benefits that come with the circle of new friends you could potentially make yourself.

Everyone notices the dancers who are giving it some on the dancefloor..
Not many see the one's hiding away in the corner, too afraid to even get up.

Don't be the ones hiding in the corner, get up - fluff yourselves up, and strut your stuff on that dancefloor!
Or you'll be a missed opportunity at the end of the night.
;)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
That video was epic, looking back it's quite well done :p
Ahh I changed my name until lastnight at some point - Sybilllllll :D :D

M

meet_the_fockers

Yes but they didn't say sybil, or even basil. It was sybillllllllllllll and basillllllllllllll...
:D
I'm mooching about for a suitable Manuel :D if you see one can you let me know, thankyou kindly!

Reactions: Admin and Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Haha I remember those days with the white lightning....:whistle:;)(y)

White Lightning was/is wicked stuff!! phew......x
Makes a cute girl go like this;

article-2082967-0000060100000CB2-113_306x423.jpg

Reactions: Pearls
E

EvilS

Everyone notices the dancers who are giving it some on the dancefloor..
Not many see the one's hiding away in the corner, too afraid to even get up.

It bodes well that I can make some killer shapes on the dance floor.
Pull out the big fish little fish cardboard box - roll the dice - mow the lawn, raise the roof combination.
Women you may form an orderly queue! hahaha yea right!

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
It bodes well that I can make some killer shapes on the dance floor.
Pull out the big fish little fish cardboard box - roll the dice - mow the lawn, raise the roof combination.
Women you may form an orderly queue! hahaha yea right!
Nooooo dont say those words...its a fragile topic in this house and climbing the ladders @Admin :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Reactions: Admin