What visual and feelings, stimulates you the most? Whilst having sex.

• Thread starter AstralLove
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
F

forest_pete

Ok for me its a mixture of chemistry and emotions, when you look at someone deep within their soul and you both have electricity running through your veins. The desire to feel your lips against theirs and that feeling of floating on air. Slow and passionate at first but as your tongues meet lust takes control. Using all your senses to explore another person. Nibbling ears, kissing necks and stroking limbs. An explosion building between human beings and wanting to pull the pin. Looking at each other gasping for more when you have only just begun. The smell of attraction as you wrap arms around each other. Touching torsos and fingers running up thighs. That pinging sensation you feel. Kissing their body from head to toes and reaching nirvana and wanting to tease the inner animal out. That's what stimulates me and you haven't done anything more that kiss and touch xx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok for me its a mixture of chemistry and emotions, when you look at someone deep within their soul and you both have electricity running through your veins. The desire to feel your lips against theirs and that feeling of floating on air. Slow and passionate at first but as your tongues meet lust takes control. Using all your senses to explore another person. Nibbling ears, kissing necks and stroking limbs. An explosion building between human beings and wanting to pull the pin. Looking at each other gasping for more when you have only just begun. The smell of attraction as you wrap arms around each other. Touching torsos and fingers running up thighs. That pinging sensation you feel. Kissing their body from head to toes and reaching nirvana and wanting to tease the inner animal out. That's what stimulates me and you haven't done anything more that kiss and touch xx
I love your style @forest_pete :love::love:xx

A

AstralLove

All depends on what your inner animal is, but if you ask me nicely I will draw yours out xx
Your such a tease Pete xxx. I know what mine are x I have a cat, a fire horse and a butterfly totem animals, / alter egos lol xxx

Reactions: Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

Also Ive just learned lol that spunk makes a good facial mask lol, which tightens your skin while nourishing it. protein packed semen is rich in testosterone, zinc, magnesium, calcium, potassium and fructose, and a powerful antioxidant called spermine....
Tell that to your face when.it's stuck to your pillow :D