What Was Your Ambition/ideal Job

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
17 December 2015
City
Aldington
OK I will do that and see what happens and will let you know what happens Xxxxxr
Good for you. Fingers crossed you get exactly what you want, and as @meet_the_fockers said, please remember is when you get famous, and at the very VERY worst, it's far better to be able to look back and say "I tried but it didn't work out", than "I wonder what if...."

I started but never finished an archaeology degee I did however spend a few years working as a field archaeologist, which was bloody hard physical work.
Our very own Indy ...... AND got the hat! :)

i wanted to be an embalmer when i left school and did live in a cemetery for a few years

Explains a lot .... Like how good you are at raising the dead with your photos ... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
17 December 2015
City
Aldington
What about the whip ?:yessir:

I can see his hat in his avatar .... I was going to let MRS @2of us ask about the whip lol .... nice to see I wasn't the only one thinking about it though!! :)

I wanted to join the army as an interpreter - that went south after a perforated ear drum left me dead in one ear. Then I became a young dad, and life became more about what my kids wanted than what I wanted. Wouldn't have it any other way though ..... life has its own way of finding what's best for you, and as a result of everything that went wrong, I found and married the best 'thing' that ever happened (and WILL ever happen) to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Pearls

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
Ambition is to be a lecturer(not in a reasearch uni) just so i can talk all day about random things that link into the topic aswell as give a lecture. BUT job i really want now kindof is to be a secretary/assistant to a nice hawt strong bosswoman(all of that in a sexual sense aswell) >.>

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
H

heavenNhell

Always wanted and was for six weeks a professional footballer saddly that dream was snuffed out by a very serious knee injury luckily was able to follow my other passion of railways when one of my family friends got me a job as a booking boy in a signalbox which meant my knee could mend . 28 years very happy later and that was all over due to a nervous breakdown so I got to do two of my passions now I drive a lorry and realy enjoy it

17 December 2015
City
Aldington
As well as any IDEAL jobs/DREAM jobs ..... does anyone else have any UNUSUAL jobs - or job titles ....?

The reason I ask, is that since 25th April last year ..... I have been a registered minister of The Church of Bacon (and - if I were to visit the US ... I'm eligible to perform weddings ...)
My title (honest, and I have a certificate to prove it lol) ... "FRIAR of BACON"

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
As well as any IDEAL jobs/DREAM jobs ..... does anyone else have any UNUSUAL jobs - or job titles ....?

The reason I ask, is that since 25th April last year ..... I have been a registered minister of The Church of Bacon (and - if I were to visit the US ... I'm eligible to perform weddings ...)
My title (honest, and I have a certificate to prove it lol) ... "FRIAR of BACON"
lol what? :D haha

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
17 December 2015
City
Aldington
I really am, a (very genuinely) ordained minister in The United Church of Bacon! :) - it's amazing what you can be talked into applying for when you're on morphine .... and even MORE amazing what you can be ACCEPTED for!!!! :lol:

Reactions: Admin and Pearls