What Would You Choose For A Sneaky Wednesday Night Takeway ??

• Thread starter anniefanniewannie22
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 5725

Legs can't pass that comment as I have never met her and any comment regarding pictures have always been in the vein of "gaaaawwwjuuusss" I was merely referring to her ability to consume volume of food to keep her strength up for hu hum other activities x

Reactions: anniefanniewannie22
24 November 2015
Legs can't pass that comment as I have never met her and any comment regarding pictures have always been in the vein of "gaaaawwwjuuusss" I was merely referring to her ability to consume volume of food to keep her strength up for hu hum other activities x
Lol I have a family of four teens upto 30s they eat for england xx

D

Deleted member 5725

My eldest would look at me with scorn if that's all I fed him before or after a rugby match lol . Night night long journey in morning

D

Deleted member 5725

You too miss and ta for the banter . Will wave across the hills from the A1 in morning

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Love pizza and @Admin once phoned the local pizza parlour and asked if he could order a 12" french man...:rofl: The lady on the phone said wouldn't we all :D

7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
Pizza wins every time for me. Large meat feast (seriously, I can't say anything on this forum without you pervs thinking something dirty!), garlic and herbs dips and chicken strips.

Reactions: Deleted member 1030