What would you do.......

• Thread starter Deleted member 10361
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
If you were reading a post about a meet with a single person, read the profile viewed pics and realised it’s a mates partner?
Be honest with the mate.
They would hate you more if you knew the truth and didn't tell you.
I mean, don't say "I'm on a swinging site" or something like that. Maybe something along the lines of "we were looking at adult meeting sites and we found...... I thought you should know"

D

Deleted member 10361

PS @Beds_Bi is this hypothetical? :p x
It just happened on the site my hubby is on, you know the one we don’t mention here lol
I was having a nose, looking at meets and came across one that caught my eye, single guys profile looking for a bi girl any age to meet with his girlfriend and he would be watching, so I scanned his pictures looking for the girlfriend. No pictures or details of her, but a couple of face pics of him who I instantly recognised as my friends partner of 5 years!
I messaged him questioning his post for having no details of her, so he sends a picture of his gf saying I can ring her, except it wasn’t of his girlfriend! I messaged back said Wow Dawn has changed!
Post deleted/blocked lol

19 March 2015
It just happened on the site my hubby is on, you know the one we don’t mention here lol
I was having a nose, looking at meets and came across one that caught my eye, single guys profile looking for a bi girl any age to meet with his girlfriend and he would be watching, so I scanned his pictures looking for the girlfriend. No pictures or details of her, but a couple of face pics of him who I instantly recognised as my friends partner of 5 years!
I messaged him questioning his post for having no details of her, so he sends a picture of his gf saying I can ring her, except it wasn’t of his girlfriend! I messaged back said Wow Dawn has changed!
Post deleted/blocked lol
Bloody hell! ?
Well she won’t be impressed at all. Xx

10 July 2018
I’d stay silent. Genuinely. I’d stay completely shtum.

None of my business. I don’t know whether he/she knows, or not, or whether it’s something they’ve agreed to, or not, or even whether it’s something the non-swinging partner gets off on.

But either way, my “you never know what goes on behind closed doors” rule for me applies. None of my business what another couple does.

Add to that the whole ‘I’d have to explain where and when I saw them”, (I’m not sure how anyone justifies ‘I’m just being honest with them... while lying about what I’m doing there’) and… no. Just, no.

19 March 2015
I’d stay silent. Genuinely. I’d stay completely shtum.

None of my business. I don’t know whether he/she knows, or not, or whether it’s something they’ve agreed to, or not, or even whether it’s something the non-swinging partner gets off on.

But either way, my “you never know what goes on behind closed doors” rule for me applies. None of my business what another couple does.

Add to that the whole ‘I’d have to explain where and when I saw them”, (I’m not sure how anyone justifies ‘I’m just being honest with them... while lying about what I’m doing there’) and… no. Just, no.
Agreed. Best to steer well clear I think. I’d likely do the same.