What Would You.....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Do right now if you could....

Ok first I would love to see @Admin having a scrub down in the shower by a lady who is willing :sneaky: I like to watch :cool_off:

Then proceed to the bedroom where us ladies could tie him to a chair naked of course and make him watch us sexy bints do all sorts of naughty things until he begs for mercy.....:whiplash:

The rest I shall leave to your imagination :surprise:

Is it hot in here..... Hell yes :kiss:

So come on what would you do right now if you had the chance :lick: :cool_off:
What I'd like to do right now - is THAT! ^^ xxx :sneaky::sneaky:

19 March 2015
I'd like to be tying some rope up. Some cuffs... blindfolds, using my floggers, paddles, crop and sensual massage oils. Ooof. :sneaky: :spank::whipping:

Reactions: Therapon
S

sg1088

Mine would be after having a fun evening spent with a lovely couple. After settling down for night after a tiring evening :sneaky:. I would love to be woken up be the beautiful lady doing the business down south :bj1:

Reactions: Pearls
M

Max-the-3rd

I'd like to be tying some rope up. Some cuffs... blindfolds, using my floggers, paddles, crop and sensual massage oils. Ooof. :sneaky: :spank::whipping:
Love to blind fold and tie ankles to wrist and softly run my finger tips all over the body slowly building the pressure until I am twisting her nipples and squeezing her arse. If there is two sets of hands, more the merrier.xx

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
I am thinking Mrs F all dressed up nice for a lovely afternoon out with lots of sexy flirting and a few drinks then back home for a few hours of very hot sex then meet up with Mr F who has been doing the same with Mrs B then all back to ours so the girls can get to know each other a whole lot better before us blokes join in again.

M

meet_the_fockers

I am thinking Mrs F all dressed up nice for a lovely afternoon out with lots of sexy flirting and a few drinks then back home for a few hours of very hot sex then meet up with Mr F who has been doing the same with Mrs B then all back to ours so the girls can get to know each other a whole lot better before us blokes join in again.
Dressed up dressed up!! Lol you do know I'm a larger lout ;)
Awe thankyou.. :D xx

Reactions: Therapon
27 February 2017
City
Spalding
well for me it would have to be...... Tied to the bed face down whipped and spanked for some time before having a vibrator placed in my ass and my prostrate milked while she plays with my balls and strokes my dick until I cum hmm hmmm :whistle::tiphat::whistle: