What You Looking At?

• Thread starter Sammy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
9 January 2016
City
Reading
Ive been told loads times people find glasses sexy!!!

Do you agree ?

Do you wear glasses ?

Flash a pic of you on yer specs

I'll show you mine if you show me yours lol

Sx

I agree. For some reason glasses suggest intelligence (when really they should suggest poor eyesight o_O but hey), and intelligence in a woman is sexy.
Also, it gives the impression there is something more, the lady is perhaps hiding - giving it the whole professional, shy thing when you know that when the glasses come off, the hair comes down, its wahay !!!

B

BatDan

I agree. Glasses are sexy

Attachments

• 1497186211495-1945563524.jpg
    1497186211495-1945563524.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 20

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Forgive you then ;)
I have lost a lot of wait over the past year tho and now they don't fit my face!

They look ok to me. I've only started to wear mine for reading about 3 years ago and somehow I still feel uncomfortable about wearing them in public.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I agree. For some reason glasses suggest intelligence (when really they should suggest poor eyesight o_O but hey), and intelligence in a woman is sexy.
Also, it gives the impression there is something more, the lady is perhaps hiding - giving it the whole professional, shy thing when you know that when the glasses come off, the hair comes down, its wahay !!!
I agree and am very shy :whistle: