• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

What Your Photos Don’t Show

19 March 2015
10 July 2018
So what doesn’t your images show?
Mainly, stuff… I don’t want to show. I’ve some scars in various places. Nothing that’s embarrassing n person, but don’t like to show them in pics.

I wear specs sometimes; I much prefer me in contact lenses, so it’s genuinely rare, both in here and in ‘real life’, to catch a pic of me wearing glasses.

10 July 2018
Should try having a smashed up leg/knee. Really adds to the elegance
We are who we are people! x
Yep, one knee is a criss-cross of thin white scars due to a road rash in my 20s, came off a bike while in Bermuda, hence bare knee; and my foot is permanently fucked (long story, unrelated) with a three inch scar on my instep.

Other scars are available…

30 March 2017
City
High Wycombe
If only you could perceive our surroundings; hot blues... wine... sexy chats.. scars.. bit of flesh.. innuendoes...
Like cheese & crackers and a fekin good wine all served into one. Know what I mean?
Sooo... what's your best one?
Scar that is...

My best scar would be from Testicular Cancer it’s only 3” long but it’s meaning is bigger than any scar I have. I beat that shit

19 March 2015
Nasty. Were you covered up?
Ommm... I lost a pillion once... scarred for life.
This is true and to explain, @Pearls was on the back of a souped up sports bike, cum racing bike of mine. We reached a roundabout and as I accelerated from it, she came flying off bless her. I didn’t realise until about 30 yards down the road. She was wearing leathers, but ended up with a severely damaged back (all but one or two scars now gone) but also a huge gash in her elbow, which is black from the tarmac.
Me, I picked her up and told her to get back on so I could get her home. I knew better but panicked.. x

MOTM

11 December 2016
I'm not bothered, I'm lucky not to have any obvious scars so I have nothing to hide. I don't hide the fact I have moobs and bit of extra flab around my waist and plenty of wrinkles but I do try to only add photo's that I'm happy with. I believe there isn't much of me that isn't on a photo here ..... wysiwyg. T.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…