What Your Photos Don’t Show

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 October 2018
If only you could perceive our surroundings; hot blues... wine... sexy chats.. scars.. bit of flesh.. innuendoes...
Like cheese & crackers and a fekin good wine all served into one. Know what I mean?
Sooo... what's your best one?
Scar that is... ;)
I won’t put my big scar on on public it would frighten the horses lol :rofl:
If anyone wants to see it pm me ! :tiphat:

10 July 2018
Nasty. Were you covered up?
Not sure whether you mean the knee or other… the knee? Naah, came off a moped, ripped off a load of skin, washed it in the ocean, then with disinfectant… then just a pad until it stopped bleeding…

I was young… and an idiot.

But left me with, as I say, a cross cross of thin white scars that show up if ever I have a tan.

The foot? Yeah, nasty three inch scar that looks unpleasant. That one’s not quite as thin.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Nasty. Were you covered up?

This is true and to explain, @Pearls was on the back of a souped up sports bike, cum racing bike of mine. We reached a roundabout and as I accelerated from it, she came flying off bless her. I didn’t realise until about 30 yards down the road. She was wearing leathers, but ended up with a severely damaged back (all but one or two scars now gone) but also a huge gash in her elbow, which is black from the tarmac.
Me, I picked her up and told her to get back on so I could get her home. I knew better but panicked.. x
Whole new meaning to dropping your bird off :eek: