• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Whats Really Popular..??

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Ohhh everyone loves a comic...

Watch your livers dont fall out!! xx
Going down soooo nice it is you know.

Only kidding, I have HUGE respect for front line nurses such as yourself and hate the fact, as you know I do, that you all have to work tough hours, poor pay and mostly unrewarding.

Still, I will pour one for you xx

Reactions: Pearls
22 January 2016
City
Worksop
Oh I love my beer!

Too right. A few jars, sing song in a pub, few more jars.. scampi fries, hit the wine.. then crash. Brilliant!
You can crash all you like mate..... I'll help your Mrs if required!!! You know like putting things away on high shelves in cupboards and stuff.... I'm great a steadying people on a step stool!!!

M

meet_the_fockers

I dont wanna know about your going down!! Eeeeeek. Xxx
Now who the bloodyhell would steal a comode from a ward?? Im pmsl.. really!! X

22 January 2016
City
Worksop
If you'll pardon the pun, I'm double fisted here..... Drinking on a stout and a cheeky homemade Pinot Grigio as I've got to get this one out the fermenter

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

Yes you do

What the hell? no way x
Pmsl i just txtd day shift where is de comode lol.. ans its been stolen really 2nd one... lol some very odd people about!!!
Last week the pacing lab.. lost a nurses uniform.. and size 7 theatre shoes.. someons role playing me thinks hahahaha...

22 January 2016
City
Worksop
Or got a small..... well I was going to say cock but I thought it might be better if I put appendage

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Pmsl i just txtd day shift where is de comode lol.. ans its been stolen really 2nd one... lol some very odd people about!!!
Last week the pacing lab.. lost a nurses uniform.. and size 7 theatre shoes.. someons role playing me thinks hahahaha...
hehe sounds like it...!! If you see any, pics please x

22 January 2016
City
Worksop
Hey, I'll have you know that I, sir, am a size 7 and I can reach the second shelf down from the top in the newsagents!!

I have got a small cock though

How the hell do you stay upright in a strong wind?? I was going to say erect but thought better of that one!!!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…