What's The Most Impulsive Sexual Thing ,you Have Ever Done?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Don't you blame me :rofl::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
You do nab it now and again :D
I know how it goes (after a few drinks usually);
“Babe, can you grab the phone for me” while chilling on the sofa. You then login to the account with the sole purpose of trashing the place then blaming me :D :rofl: x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
You do nab it now and again :D
I know how it goes (after a few drinks usually);
“Babe, can you grab the phone for me” while chilling on the sofa. You then login to the account with the sole purpose of trashing the place then blaming me :D :rofl: x
Not getting out of this one darling, wasn't me honest :Dxx

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
I have a few tbh but not done anything impulsive in quite a while.
Last time was a BJ in the car on the way to our house. I had to find a longer route when we were nearly home :whistle:.
Don't know how I didn't get sussed out going up and down the same cobbled road half a dozen times :sneaky:. That was fun :D

X

D

Deleted member 6127

Couple of weeks ago Miss C giving me a BJ when trying on new trousers in M&S...my fault I was commando at the time :devil::devil:xxxx :0)) T

Reactions: GeoffRy
D

Deleted member 11575

Rich once made me cum whilst driving down to Cornwall ..... made a few oncoming artic lorry drivers days lol xx

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
sex in a train station platform about five in the morning after nightclubbing. I even laid my shirt down to protect her satin dress lol.

Reactions: Therapon
4 January 2018
City
Doncaster
One way to test a man's concentration is that impulsive unexpected blowjob i was dared a few years now lets just say he went away happy :X3:

19 March 2015
I recall once, dancing like a stripper (female LOL!) against the TV, in front of HRH and friends, with a JD in my hand, lobbing 'him' about the place like a baton, and almost lap dancing every bastid in our front room - but not looking for cash..
Omm. I is a horny fecker. What can I say..
:X3: :whistle: :D

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
I recall once, dancing like a stripper (female LOL!) against the TV, in front of HRH and friends, with a JD in my hand, lobbing 'him' about the place like a baton, and almost lap dancing every bastid in our front room - but not looking for cash..
Omm. I is a horny fecker. What can I say..
:X3: :whistle: :D
You fecking nutter :rofl::rofl::rofl:

X

19 March 2015
Now I know what to expect at an evening at your house :rofl::rofl::rofl:

X
Hehe. It's like being in a fishbowl of sex, drugs & rock n roll. But being scared someone is going to jump on you and drag you up on the dancefloor when you've just had a cup of tea and no alcohol, but at the same time being out with your mates and on your sixth beer.....
Know what I mean? :beer: :innocent:

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Hehe. It's like being in a fishbowl of sex, drugs & rock n roll. But being scared someone is going to jump on you and drag you up on the dancefloor when you've just had a cup of tea and no alcohol, but at the same time being out with your mates and on your sixth beer.....
Know what I mean? :beer: :innocent:

I look forward to my invite ;)

X

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
19 March 2015
I call it - SoberHornyPissed. It works :D

Seen it many times with @meandlis - for instance;
"what happened to @meandlis he was a raunchy fucker and up for all, now he's licking the lemons in his glass & asking for tea.. :cool:" to which we simply reply - "Duuuude, he's SoberHornyPissed". :rofl: :D
It's an experience. You will get head/ache :D :D :rofl: