What's the strangest sexual request you have heard?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Ragdoll

MOTM

31 July 2022
I have heard many things that could be considered a little different shall we say :lol:
In a blog I wrote I said about accepting other people's kinks, doesn't mean you have to join in with them, so no judgement..... what is the strangest things you have heard anyone has been asked for?

Ragdoll

MOTM

31 July 2022
Ok, I'll go first, I have heard of many but this has got to be the one that made me say WTF, OMG,

WARNING - DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH

A lady told me she was asked to give a bloke a blow job while he did a poo on the toilet, apparently it was his thing but she declined 😱 😱 😱

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok, I'll go first, I have heard of many but this has got to be the one that made me say WTF, OMG,

WARNING - DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH

A lady told me she was asked to give a bloke a blow job while he did a poo on the toilet, apparently it was his thing but she declined 😱 😱 😱
Ffs :sick::eek:

Reactions: DebE and Ragdoll
10 March 2015
We got into a private chat with another couple on the first swinging site we ever joined.
Was going well, and then they asked "do we like dogs?"
Sure, we both like dogs.
"Would we like to play with their dog?"
Well, I guess so, if we ever met at theirs, we'd fuss the dog.

There was a pause in the messaging...and then...
"Would Jayne PLAY (wink wink) with their dog?"

Yikes!!!
Reported and blocked!
sick vomit GIF by New Amsterdam

Ragdoll

MOTM

31 July 2022
We got into a private chat with another couple on the first swinging site we ever joined.
Was going well, and then they asked "do we like dogs?"
Sure, we both like dogs.
"Would we like to play with their dog?"
Well, I guess so, if we ever met at theirs, we'd fuss the dog.

There was a pause in the messaging...and then...
"Would Jayne PLAY (wink wink) with their dog?"

Yikes!!!
Reported and blocked!
sick vomit GIF by New Amsterdam
Omg, they need reporting to the RSPCA, 😱
The one thing guaranteed is that nearly everyone knows someone that has had a request a little out of the ordinary !!
I haven’t been asked for anything that weird, once had a guy with weird plumbing and I said I’m out.
Some of the stories I’ve heard though are really like …… are you serious 😂

Angry Fox Tv GIF by Hell's Kitchen

10 March 2015
Omg, they need reporting to the RSPCA, 😱
The one thing guaranteed is that nearly everyone knows someone that has had a request a little out of the ordinary !!
I haven’t been asked for anything that weird, once had a guy with weird plumbing and I said I’m out.
Some of the stories I’ve heard though are really like …… are you serious 😂

Angry Fox Tv GIF by Hell's Kitchen's Kitchen
Jayne has a horse...we've learned not to mention it, after a couple of...unsavoury comments!

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
I've never had any really strange sexual requests myself, but years ago someone did ask if I wanted her to be my online wife and I still have no idea what she was offering, or whether she was been sweet or weird either.

26 October 2018
As many of you know I spend most of my time in the kink world! So I guess your definition of strange requests are perhaps different to mine, impact play, needle play, whipping, bondage, breath play, watersports etc are all pretty much run of the mill requests!
So I’m actually struggling to come up with something I find strange ! Sorry 😣

Ragdoll

MOTM

31 July 2022
As many of you know I spend most of my time in the kink world! So I guess your definition of strange requests are perhaps different to mine, impact play, needle play, whipping, bondage, breath play, watersports etc are all pretty much run of the mill requests!
So I’m actually struggling to come up with something I find strange ! Sorry 😣
Impact play and bondage sound like fun 😈
I always pass when it comes to toilet activities 🤭
A few things from my collection 😉

1707586281870.jpeg

Ragdoll

MOTM

31 July 2022
Nice selection lots of naughty fun 😍love the Vampire Gloves, I’m about to make a spiked paddle ! 😈
The gloves are great, they were made for me by a Dungeon Master. The sensation from them is incredible.
You will have to post a picture of your paddle when it’s done x

Reactions: DebE and Stew