What's Your Approach ?

• Thread starter Sammy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Sammy

Afternoon folk

I'm interested to hear when you see someone on site that you like and you would like to get to know the better or meet them ....what's your approach?

Are you direct ?
Do you chat and see here it goes ?

Or if you are contacted is there things that put you off engaging

Sx

D

Deleted member 3657

Afternoon folk

I'm interested to hear when you see someone on site that you like and you would like to get to know the better or meet them ....what's your approach?

Are you direct ?
Do you chat and see here it goes ?

Or if you are contacted is there things that put you off engaging

Sx
Yes.....

Reactions: mrclouse and Sammy
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Myself I try to be direct this is a swinging site after all, but me being me get all tongue tied (or finger tied as it were (actually I have a photo of my tied fingers somewhere)) and don't manage to get it out.

S

Sammy

Myself I try to be direct this is a swinging site after all, but me being me get all tongue tied (or finger tied as it were (actually I have a photo of my tied fingers somewhere)) and don't manage to get it out.

I've seen some of your knot work ... fab ... no wonder you get all tied

On serious note I know what you Mean

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
N

No longer with us

I... honestly don't know. I'm still finding my feet here and have apparently misjudged on one occasion since I arrived... so I'm still figuring it out. (Hasten to add, my bad, no one else's)

Will pay careful attention to this thread to see how others do it.

27 February 2017
City
Spalding
Lol John , most would run for hills if I approached lol
Oh my god no no no you are just fabulous babes although it might be a nice good game of hide and seek naked style in the woods Hmm Hmm thats got me thinking :whistle::whistle:

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Dunno have never approached anyone yet but have been approached in a rather direct manner twice. One we met but not for us and the other we suspect was a bloke making out to be a couple. Not seen either one around since our return so guess they left the site

S

Sammy

Dunno have never approached anyone yet but have been approached in a rather direct manner twice. One we met but not for us and the other we suspect was a bloke making out to be a couple. Not seen either one around since our return so guess they left the site

Sometimes it can be difficult
Hopefully PV will illuminate that experiences
Sx

Reactions: mrclouse
M

meet_the_fockers

You can generally get a feel for someone..
I tend to jump in with my size nines..
Lifes to short to fanny about..
They say no.. theres another 86 bus along shortly..
Im a direct kinda gal..
Dont ask dont get.
Dont ask always wonder...

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
But yea putting yourself out there can be hard, specially if you do like someone but even though getting rejected is possible should try it anyway (*says the guy who plays it way too safe*)