Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

What's Your Favourite Scenario For A Meet Or Liaison..

Discussion in 'General Chats' started by Welshcouple59, 6 July 2019.

1. Welshcouple59

Welshcouple59 PV Sprtr

just curious as to what members favourite scenarios are for a meet...as a couple do you prefer to meet other couples or the dynamics of a threesome..and the other side to it..as a swingle do you prefer to meet other singles or couples..
    We have experienced both and really enjoyed both meets but for me mr h I would prefer to meet couples..that's not to say the threesome wasn't very exciting..but on a personal level for me as a male there is more interaction between everyone with a couple..also as a single person is it more daunting for you meeting a couple as opposed to one person..just me being curious about people's preferences..Lets see what you horny lot think.:)

• Winner Winner x 6
  2. GeoffRy

GeoffRy PV Sprtr

My pref is for sex. Ha.

No we have only ever played with other females, both singles and more. So have not yet experienced a 2 mf couple play. Though I am keen.

Agreed that in a threesome there is usually a spare part at various stages of the interactions but these can still be fun, to sit back and watch for a while can be very exciting.

My personal fave playtime experience was us two with Ry's then g/f and another go single girl. I was like a kid in a candy shop. Teehee . Xx G

• Wicked Wicked x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. Welshcouple59

Welshcouple59 PV Sprtr

I could just imagine ..like asking for 100 10p mixed bags when your aged 10..sorry showing my age there.:rofl:.bet that was very exciting though..w..(y)

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. MP386

MP386 PV Sprtr

Since joining I have met both couples and singles , meeting couples as a single for me is more daunting as you have to impress both enough to allow things to progress.....
    Obviously meeting a single is a different dynamic, some even argue is it swinging ?
    All the meets I’ve had have been similar in the way they go .... drink maybe dinner/lunch then take things further.....
    I did have one meet earlier this year along with a single lady we met a lovely couple and had one of the most enjoyable nights I’ve ever had ,it helped I liked and felt very comfortable with the lady I went with ....
    so far I’ve never had anyone run away screaming yet ! ....

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Stew

Stew PV Sprtr

I don’t mind singles or couples , but the golden rule is ask where the nearest chip shop is and when it closes ! That way if it doesn’t work out or there’s no connection I still get my supper !! X

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice