What's your food of love?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Now for me, you can keep your champagne, strawberries, oysters and chocolate (well maybe not chocolate!) and just give me a proper Cornish pasty from Cornwall. I'm any ones for a Cornish pasty (does that sound a little cheap if not slightly weird??). My friend has just brought me one back today and now I think I'm just a little bit in love with her.:D:D
Come on share the love, let me know what your's is otherwise I will definitely feel weird.
Looby
x

22 August 2015
City
Haxey
Now for me, you can keep your champagne, strawberries, oysters and chocolate (well maybe not chocolate!) and just give me a proper Cornish pasty from Cornwall. I'm any ones for a Cornish pasty (does that sound a little cheap if not slightly weird??). My friend has just brought me one back today and now I think I'm just a little bit in love with her.:D:D
Come on share the love, let me know what your's is otherwise I will definitely feel weird.
Looby
x

will have to remember this when we meet...xx;)

Reactions: Looby&Lew

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Sorry, I got so carried away I forgot to answer the question. Chinese Dim sum for me or maybe bacon & eggs

Reactions: Admin
22 August 2015
City
Haxey
For me its easy, anyone that knows me knows,, chicken and chips.....would even consider egg and chips, with hp sauce and fresh bread.... ok who's cooking xx

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
We've just had one of my favourites - sausage dinner, mash, swede, carrots, peas onion gravy! Love it..
I do like Coquilles St Jacques from Marks. Ooof lovely. And their submarine rolls to go with them!

I make a mean steak & ale pie, fresh green beans and rich gravy. Lovely.
Fish finger butties? :sick::sick: @Pearls loves em but I can't stand them sorry peeps..