Whats ...

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
10 December 2015
City
Barnard Castle
Well today I will be in the garage getting covered in oil again then at work later this evening then when I get back home I will be sleeping haha

Reactions: Admin
D

Deleted member 1030

Well, we've got one daughter in slow labour and another one booked in for a c-section tomorrow. There's a guy wandering in and out repairing our bath. I can't see us getting to the theatre (Lis's birthday present) tonight! :confused:

Reactions: Looby&Lew and Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

Well, we've got one daughter in slow labour and another one booked in for a c-section tomorrow. There's a guy wandering in and out repairing our bath. I can't see us getting to the theatre (Lis's birthday present) tonight! :confused:
Oh wow... hope all goes ok!! Good luck to you and mums... and babies... im sure lis will be happy to forego the theatre.. on this occasion. X

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
We'll see xxxx
Sounds ominous big man?

Oh excellent, congratulations to all and let's hope everything goes okay. :)

D

Deleted member 2610

OK just one of them. Big man , big shoulders just get on with . Thanks for the thoughts much appreciated xxxx

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Really sounds like a lot of fun...
Work here, aside from this site of course - I also have other site builds on which I am still working on..
That and trying to flirt too elsewhere :D ;)
Forget the work just keep on top of the flirting x:love::D