• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Whats ...

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
10 December 2015
City
Barnard Castle
Well today I will be in the garage getting covered in oil again then at work later this evening then when I get back home I will be sleeping haha

Reactions: Admin
D

Deleted member 1030

Well, we've got one daughter in slow labour and another one booked in for a c-section tomorrow. There's a guy wandering in and out repairing our bath. I can't see us getting to the theatre (Lis's birthday present) tonight!

Reactions: Looby&Lew and Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

Well, we've got one daughter in slow labour and another one booked in for a c-section tomorrow. There's a guy wandering in and out repairing our bath. I can't see us getting to the theatre (Lis's birthday present) tonight!
Oh wow... hope all goes ok!! Good luck to you and mums... and babies... im sure lis will be happy to forego the theatre.. on this occasion. X

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
We'll see xxxx
Sounds ominous big man?

Oh excellent, congratulations to all and let's hope everything goes okay.

D

Deleted member 2610

OK just one of them. Big man , big shoulders just get on with . Thanks for the thoughts much appreciated xxxx

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Really sounds like a lot of fun...
Work here, aside from this site of course - I also have other site builds on which I am still working on..
That and trying to flirt too elsewhere
Forget the work just keep on top of the flirting x

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…