When Is Sentiment Better Than Sex?

• Thread starter JDMikey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
By sentiment do you mean intimacy?

Intimacy between two people are actions like hand-holding, cuddling together in front of a film, showering together, kissing. That kind of intimacy is much more valuable than sex.

Reactions: Sammy

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Is sentiment alcoholic? :beer:

To me sentiment is a deeper emotion, feeling, expression and memory - it's deeper than a simple... base expression of feelings. There is emotion and feeling in sex, connection even (especially if it's good ;) ) but sentiment for me wraps in nostalgia, life memories, ideas and eureka moments - it's a deeper mental connection than the feelings from a physical shared experience and it's more long term, far reaching and memorable.
I'm differentiating sentiment from intentions here as well, but these terms are fairly fluid conceptually and may mean different things to other people - sentiment can be the thoughts of the past and the memories of when you ran with your mates through those old woods away from the scary tree, a lynchpin memory that influences your self more deeply.
A brilliant post! :notworthy: :tiphat:

J

JDMikey

When your on countdown
I'll get my coat lmao
Still it wat actually a pointless exercise every one through themselves Into it so Thanks
Ok
75 25 10 7 7 6
You have 30 seconds x

Reactions: Pearls