When Looking For Liaisons (meets)

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
As you may know, universally they're used but I cannot stand the terms 'meet' and 'play'. So I always try to use liaison instead. With friend(s). :D

Anyway, so... you are looking for a liaison. There's usually two ways to do it;
1, Post a thread
2, Take the plunge and directly PM others.

Which do you do & why?
Don't be shy... :whistle: x

10 July 2018
As you may know, universally they're used but I cannot stand the terms 'meet' and 'play'. So I always try to use liaison instead. With friend(s). :D

1, Post a thread

Which do you do & why?
Were I to ever initiate, the latter.

14 February 2017
City
London
As a guy, (usually) get stumped either way:

1) Post a meet: tumbleweed. Usually no matter how far in advance or what notice I give (I typically allow weeks/months) as most people happen to be busy on said date.
2) Send a PM/Email: except by the time the prospective contact sees the message, their inbox is usually full of messages from other people who, if they're anything like me, see what I see (or similar).

So, I tend to wait and see if anyone throws up a batsignal that I can respond to... by the time I can tear myself away from real life and bring myself up to speed :)

D

Deleted member 13437

1, Post a thread

Which do you do & why?
I do PMs. Only because I like to show interest privately at first and then I openly love flirting on profile posts. The women and couples I am interested know me by the flirtatious messages I post on their pics.