When things open up again

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
9 January 2018
City
Norwich
Would you be happy to take a lateral flow test before playing?

ISTM that this may be the way forward. Test are available FOC from the NHS so there is no reason people can't get hold of them.

I'm thinking it would be easy to take a test at the start of a meet and 30 minutes later you have the result.

D

Deleted member 19022

Would you be happy to take a lateral flow test before playing?

ISTM that this may be the way forward. Test are available FOC from the NHS so there is no reason people can't get hold of them.

I'm thinking it would be easy to take a test at the start of a meet and 30 minutes later you have the result.
I would agree to that, but I'm sure I've read that the lateral flow test is not completely accurate and can give false readings. Although i do realise nothing can guarantee 100% accuracy.

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
Yes it makes sense, but not in any hurry for a meet. We have a profile on another site & I have been shocked at how people have been actively meeting throughout, posting pictures in various positions with face masks on! WTAF ??‍♀️
I've met people that should wear face masks. Some say I should wear one full time.

Nothing to do with covid though ;)