When To Make A Move?

• Thread starter Max-the-3rd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

Max-the-3rd

I have been seeing this lass on my way to work now for a couples of weeks. every morning we give each other a wee flirty smile and a couple of times i have looked back to see her checking out my arse as was checking out hers.
its a hard call though. just stopping a relative stranger on the street and asking if they want to go for a drink. never done it before! i have always met woman in bars, music clubs now and then or swinger clubs.
I find it nerve racking at the thought!
and i don't know why!
guess i just have to bite the bullet and do it but when? do i wait longer or do it tomorrow? if she says no i will have to find another way to walk to work!

Reactions: Deleted member 6127
4 July 2017
City
Corby
I have been seeing this lass on my way to work now for a couples of weeks. every morning we give each other a wee flirty smile and a couple of times i have looked back to see her checking out my arse as was checking out hers.
its a hard call though. just stopping a relative stranger on the street and asking if they want to go for a drink. never done it before! i have always met woman in bars, music clubs now and then or swinger clubs.
I find it nerve racking at the thought!
and i don't know why!
guess i just have to bite the bullet and do it but when? do i wait longer or do it tomorrow? if she says no i will have to find another way to walk to work!

I say life is short.. Bite the bullet and go for it! Tomorrow.. Tomorrow and that day will never come!
Go for it, be brave, so what if she says no, normally that happens cause someone more special is at the next bus stop!
Funny how we walk naked in clubs, ask to join, woman/men/couples and don't batter an eyelid if they politely decline but asking someone out for a drink is just so nerve wracking it's unreal!
Anyway back to the point... If she's smiling, flirting and checking you out as you walk away she's obviously interested! What have you got to loose... Xx

25 July 2016
Nothing lost if you just try and make conversation could try with a good morning tomorrow just to break the ice then on Thursday ( if you feel like she warmed to your good morning ) add a bit extra to the good morning ie nice hair ,your looking nice today etc then see where it goes she might be thinking the say how can I ask him out :)

D

Deleted member 3175

As @Lexi says do it.
Life is short and precious! Bite the bullet and ask her. If she says no you've not lost anything other than a longer walk to work.
Go for it Hun xxxxxxx

M

meet_the_fockers

Dont ask dont get.
Dont ask always wonder if you could have got.
You get conversing.. you will know by her reactions.
Good Luck..
Sounds to me like shes already interested... xxx

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
It's perfectly reasonable to ask someone out on a date if you don't know them but have noticed each other. Do it in the right way and the worst it'll be is a complement than went no further.

Do it. What have you got to lose?

Be pleasently funny, friendly and totally non-rapey. (y)

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
M

Max-the-3rd

It's perfectly reasonable to ask someone out on a date if you don't know them but have noticed each other. Do it in the right way and the worst it'll be is a complement than went no further.

non-rapey. i will try to remember that!

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
non-rapey. i will try to remember that!
That's kinda the most important part. There are may triggers for attraction - looks are simply the tip of the iceberg and many women will happily spend time with someone who makes them laugh or feel good about themselves.

But if you come over as 'too much', too intense, too insistent... game over.

Keep it light.

M

Max-the-3rd

That's kinda the most important part. There are may triggers for attraction - looks are simply the tip of the iceberg and many women will happily spend time with someone who makes them laugh or feel good about themselves.

But if you come over as 'too much', too intense, too insistent... game over.

Keep it light.
sure I will be alright Joe, just all about being yourself I know. no point starting on a false personalty as it is impossible to keep up. I just have to grow a pair and get it done.

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
sure I will be alright Joe, just all about being yourself I know. no point starting on a false personalty as it is impossible to keep up. I just have to grow a pair and get it done.
It's no more complicated than asking for directions really nicely from a stranger :)

D

Deleted member 6485

Name of the thread.. ' when to make a move'..answer to this question..tomorrow morning...and we want updates :D

D

Deleted member 6127

I think you would put her on the spot asking straight out " do you fancy going out" I would warm to a man who said hello to me on the morning walk to work, it's moves onto how are you today, then you have time to check to see if she has a ring on the left hand.... Then you know to keep on walking by and saying morning :rofl::rofl: Cxx

Reactions: Sammy
S

Sammy

Non rapey lol

T

The_Bibas

Just do it numpty..
Stop regretting what may be and cringe at what you did.. Far more better

XxxBibaxxX

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Ask her tomo she's checking you out and more than likely waiting for you to ask her, she's interested the signs are there go for it

Vxx

J

Jake_Peralta

Oh I've never been good at this stuff. I would love to say just go for it, but I that would be hypocritical of me.

It has always taken me ages to build up the courage, flirting etc before I would feel comfortable enough to ask someone out like that.