'where Do We Belong' ?

• Thread starter Lovestruckcpl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
9 January 2016
City
Reading
ive only just read this thread, and as already said some great comments. What i took from them the most is not so much that there were unexpected revelations, but more the reassurance that others are of the same mind. And when i say that, its not that everyone does/enjoys the same thing or feels the same way, but actually the opposite, its just everyone is accepting and non-judgemental of peoples differences.

A saying which ive always really liked, as it describes the human struggle to find a place in life is 'get in where you fit in' - one of the great things about this site is that its so broad in the range of people that can 'fit in'

S

Scrumps

I don't like labels and pigeon holes. We're all unique and if it floats your boat then go for it. (As long as it's legal!)
This is why I prefer the term trysexual, as for me, sex is like broccoli. If you don't try it, how do you know you don't like it?
A strange analogy, but it works for me! Hmm, not sure what that says about me though :whistle::whistle::whistle:

9 January 2016
City
Reading
I don't like labels and pigeon holes. We're all unique and if it floats your boat then go for it. (As long as it's legal!)
This is why I prefer the term trysexual, as for me, sex is like broccoli. If you don't try it, how do you know you don't like it?
A strange analogy, but it works for me! Hmm, not sure what that says about me though :whistle::whistle::whistle:

that you like broccoli?

L

Lovestruckcpl

Great comment :)...we like 'trysexual'.....and as for what it says about you - 'your an intrepid explorer who will not be restrained by convention...boldly pushing forwards through the crowds of disbelievers who can only gaze in awe and envy at your courage and willingness to explore life to the full, sadly wishing that they could follow in your footsteps...but no! only you and those like you have the strength and confidence to make this journey to the discovery of your own fulfillment' (y)....or something like that ;).

Thank you for your input x