Where, Where You When You Lost...

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
If course I remeber her name and where and pretty much when. My overiding memory and thoughts about that night is that two virgins together for the first time might sound like a beautiful Disney fairy tail but in reality it was all awkwardness and nervousness.

D

Deleted member 1402

with my then boyfriend Jamie. We were playing spin the bottle with friends, instead of a kiss if it landed on you, you got a dare instead. The bottle landed on us both and our dare was to spend 5 mins locked in the dining room.
There, under the dining room table, he took my virginity (I was sure I was ready). All our friends walked in on us after our 5 mins was up and cheered at what we were doing!
We broke up not long after, he left me for his cousin.

Reactions: Deleted member 2610
D

Deleted member 2610

in the car park of a disco we'd gone with the rugby team. Met our head girl from school there and cherry lost. Went out with her for over a year. Felt great as she was 17 head girl, must admit did play rugby for the under 17 at the time. Was a big lump then lol :0) x

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Therapon
4 May 2016
City
York
19 in the shelter at the centre of Reigate Priory Park and her name was Krystina, a gemnologist.

M

MickeyBlueBalls

I was 15 yrs and 51 weeks old. Her name (don't laugh) was Julia Roberts. It happened on a garden wall in front of somebody's house and she ate me alive!!! Back then (in the olden days when I wur a lad lol) I was naïve and wanted to save myself for "the one" or at least until I was 16. I was so annoyed with myself afterwards. Even more annoyed when I found out my so called best friend who knew I was saving myself for "the one" had challenged Julia to try and rob my virginity for a bet. She was and still is a smoking hot girl though so I suppose I shouldn't complain and at least I can honestly say I lost my virginity to Julia Robert.

P

peakcouple

Geoff - Caroline. At a friend's house party when his parents were away. We had been going out for a while = lots of 'heavy petting' as they called it then. Embarrassingly I came within about a minute but we did it again soon after and it was much longer and better for both.

Rose - an Italian boy on a beach one evening, during a school trip. Her 17, him? She says "it just happened!"

Reactions: Pearls