Where's everyone heading tonight

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
after getting away with the pumpkin picture on the "swipe left/right" I am being asked if I would like a drink... pumpkins people! Are born winners

Reactions: SexyS
M

meet_the_fockers

It actually has some really good articles and I happen to feel that one should know thy enemy..... anyway, who you know?
I cant tell you that! Its classified.
Hes a bit of heathen though..
Cracking coat hanger on account of the short thighs..right best get on :D

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Movie afternoon..bath..food..wine..another movie..more wine..bed
aw www would have thought a lovely lady like you would have a long list of people begging to take you out to trip the light fantastic tonight or is it a " I am washing my hair night"

D

Deleted member 6485

aw www would have thought a lovely lady like you would have a long list of people begging to take you out to trip the light fantastic tonight or is it a " I am washing my hair night"
This has made me laugh so much:rofl:.
As much as id like to be trippin the light fantastic, sometimes its good to just have a lazy pyjama Saturday :Dxx

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
When Lew get back from work it will be a few drinks at our local followed by I hope something hot.... and I'm not talking food either....:whistle::D:D

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Nothing special myself, take pooch out, have a shower and maybe grab something to eat. Exciting stuff :notworthy:

M

Mel007

Hmmm .. in front of fire with dogs ... and george and mum ... and when mum goes to bed ...maybe one of you sexy bests
Ugh this fancy a face time ... sorry about last night @Max-the-3rd make it up double to you xxxxx

M

Max-the-3rd

Hmmm .. in front of fire with dogs ... and george and mum ... and when mum goes to bed ...maybe one of you sexy bests
Ugh this fancy a face time ... sorry about last night @Max-the-3rd make it up double to you xxxxx
Sounds very appealing Mel, but got company coming round this evening. My cousin is hot, but I ain't getting into anything like that with her.xx