Which would you choose..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Why is it interesting for you ?
Well, let's consider the options:
  1. Stay young forever - ok but everyone you ever know dies and fuck knows what happens in the planet's future
  2. Breathe underwater - scuba gear allows for this already
  3. Become invisible - and then what? Perv on the Queen? I'm not sure I'd get much out of this tbh
  4. $1bn in cash - could do quite a lot with that but there's the physical problem of actually doing something with your large mound of paper and anyway...
  5. ...if you could travel about in time (which has all kinds of possibilities - witness the fall of Rome, the Great Fire of London, visit China under the Tang dynasty or Baghdad under the caliphs... Constantinople in 1200AD... the possibilities are endless) you could go and place bets on whatever you like an amass your billion in short order.
QED.

:)

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Well, let's consider the options:
  1. Stay young forever - ok but everyone you ever know dies and fuck knows what happens in the planet's future
  2. Breathe underwater - scuba gear allows for this already
  3. Become invisible - and then what? Perv on the Queen? I'm not sure I'd get much out of this tbh
  4. $1bn in cash - could do quite a lot with that but there's the physical problem of actually doing something with your large mound of paper and anyway...
  5. ...if you could travel about in time (which has all kinds of possibilities - witness the fall of Rome, the Great Fire of London, visit China under the Tang dynasty or Baghdad under the caliphs... Constantinople in 1200AD... the possibilities are endless) you could go and place bets on whatever you like an amass your billion in short order.
QED.

:)
(y)

9 September 2017
Green for me.
It's one thing to have the mind that is forever young but to have the body as well........:mwah:

Antogs xx

Reactions: Pearls
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
I'm torn between green and purple, staying young forever pretty much would allow you to eventually do everything you want, time travel though would allow me to be the king of archaeologists and crown prince of historians because physically be able to see what is what nevermind being able to hop back in time and invest in a few businesses that now make all the money.

Reactions: Pearls
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I think I must have already had the Black one ...... seems I am invisible no one sees me :(

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Yep purple it is and any of the previous weeks to pick my euromillions numbers for a start (y)

N xxx

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Purple for me too I mean imagine all the booze you could get for so much less if you went back to the 70s OK short problem with the money being different but maybe a time machine could sort that out :rofl::rofl:

Vxxx

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
All of you that picked the Purple Potion of course realise that the option is only Time Travel?
You don't have a teleportation potion (n).
Therefore if like @DiamondJoe You wanted to go back and witness the Tang Dynasty in China......... well it was a long boat trip is all I'll say :rofl:

B x

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
All of you that picked the Purple Potion of course realise that the option is only Time Travel?
You don't have a teleportation potion (n).
Therefore if like @DiamondJoe You wanted to go back and witness the Tang Dynasty in China......... well it was a long boat trip is all I'll say :rofl:

B x
Good point, couldn't we take a private jet with us :D