Which would you choose..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
If the doctor can build a tardis from scratch then I am sure we all could it can't be that difficult surely you know a few widley didleys here and there and hey presto you have a time machine, not sure how the bigger on the inside works though but after all it is all wibbly wobbly timey wimey :rofl::D

Vxxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
If the doctor can build a tardis from scratch then I am sure we all could it can't be that difficult surely you know a few widley didleys here and there and hey presto you have a time machine, not sure how the bigger on the inside works though but after all it is all wibbly wobbly timey wimey :rofl::D

Vxxx
Now that will shut our Balders up (y):D

5 July 2016
City
Ossett

Vxxx

There's a few people on here today short of a Widley Didley or two :p:D

Now that will shut our Balders up (y):D

:prrrp: :D

The answer is actually quite simple. Obviously you need to start by getting your lottery win.
Then you travel by airplane in the modern age to a point of interest, then you go back in time to see the historical event.

Simples :p:D

B x

Last edited:
S

Sammy

Please tell us a few important ones huns.

Well every thought of an amazing meet date or special moment you'd like to do again but you know isn't possible

Were you ever 400 miles away from someone n you wanted to see them

Ever wanted to know what is was like before you were born

Sx

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Well every thought of an amazing meet date or special moment you'd like to do again but you know isn't possible

Were you ever 400 miles away from someone n you wanted to see them

Ever wanted to know what is was like before you were born

Sx
Yes I can say at least two of those x

25 July 2016
Dark purple then i can time travel and be invisible just to scare the shit out of some of my old teachers lol

• Haha
Reactions: Pearls