Who Brought It Up First?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

How did you approach the conversation about swinging.

• Were you up front about it from the very beginning?

• Did you both discover it later on in your relationship?

Results are only viewable after voting.
8 July 2018
So, you’re in a relationship how did you approach the question about swinging?

If you’re a swingle and you find your partner through the seen, then there’s no awkward conversation needed, as you both knew when you entered into that relationship!

However if you meet outside the seen how did that conversation come about?

Were you up front about it from the very beginning?

Did you both discover it later on in your relationship?

I’m just curious! How people first enter into swinging & how that’s communicated to your partner!
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

W

MOTM

24 October 2018
Actually in our relationship it was me..mr h..when I first mentioned it to mrs h she looked at me disgusted..then we chatted some more for about 2 months..then decided to go for it..we registered with a couple of sites but they were absolutely shit..then I found ss and said to mrs h this one looks like a good site..so we registered started chatting with people then after a couple of months most people were chatting with us and the rest as they say is history..after quite a few meets and a few socials were still here and loving the site and the lifestyle..w..:tiphat:

Reactions: Therapon
19 March 2015

If you’re a swingle and you find your partner through the seen, then there’s no awkward conversation needed, as you both knew when you entered into that relationship!

I’m just curious! How people first enter into swinging & how that’s communicated to your partner!
Tiger xx
For us this started almost 15 years ago with a few drinks with friends and we all ended up in bed! :D It was just a natural thing. The connection was there between us all and it literally just felt natural.
From there, we have experienced having a more dynamic type setting of almost a poly-relationship. We've had girfriends :D and yeah just enjoyed.
Although we don't get involved with couples or single gents, we have had some rather very naughty experiences with another couple. Well, several times actually :D
Who was more for it? Hard to say as we both kind of got stuck in 15-16 years ago and enjoyed it! We both are completely in love still and are passionate. The fun we encounter is as much for the other person(s) as it is for us. It's definitely a 3 way thing, not a 3rd arm/wheel. So yeah that's us I think.
Of course, I was also blackmailed* and HRH is now more prominent into it than me. :D

*Well documented. :whistle:

L

LizandChris

We were at a bit of a low point, lost a few friends in quick succession, we were talking about things we'd like to do, to not get to the end wishing we'd done something, we talked about travel and stuff, and I said after a quiet minute, I would like to be more experimental sexually, orgys and threesomes and foursomes, surprisingly she cautiously agreed to see what she was comfortable with, and thats us, experimenting with the new and talking about everything

10 July 2018

Tiger xx
Interesting thread; I’ve never been in the situation, so nothing to add other than I’ll be interested to read the responses.

Reactions: Tiger and Therapon
16 July 2019
City
King's Lynn
For some reason, when we moved house to a new location my libido went bonkers. My wife was keen to talk about our fantasies and I told her I'd like to see men. She wasn't too bothered and then she later said she's OK with me meeting women. I was blown away that she'd be OK with it, she only asks that I use protection. She doesn't seem overly keen on partaking in sexual adventures though.

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
We just ended up on the subject, L is a bit of a exhibitionist so we tried a club. L was interested in f@f but not got thre yet !

D

Deleted member 3411

As some who were around at the time will know Linda and I met while I was a swingle on here. I don't quite remember how it came about but something she said had me thinking "if I am reading this right you swing". So I took a deep breath and said "Do you mean swingers club's in Brazil"? The feeling of relief to realise we are kindred spirits was wonderful. I can imagine how hard it must be for a swinger male or female to decide to keep past swinging a secret from a partner who has no interest. Don't get me wrong, for the right partner you'd be happy to give this up, but having it as a secret is hard. My advice to those in this situation is to tell them but honour the partner or prospective partners wishes and if they don't want to know so be it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Tiger
D

Deleted member 3175

We talked about it. We've been together 12 years and in the past 7/8 years we wanted to add a bit more spice, so started posting on T******. That led us talking more about having another person/persons to have fun with. More people started to follow us and suggested that we come to this site and we haven't looked back since. And in all honesty wouldn't go back to before. It is something we share that is personal between us only and we bloody love it S xxx

Reactions: Tiger