Who do you want to meet..

• Thread starter Deleted member 11852
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
17 August 2021
Nothing has changed.
Anyone who will talk to me, I would meet.
So far, only a spammer is interested, but even she doesn't want to meet me.
And she is not sure if she lives in California or Massachusetts, USA.
A difference of about 4,000 kilometers, by plane.
Probably not a good match anyway.

Ragdoll

MOTM

31 July 2022
If you are talking about ragdolljulie I couldn't agree more, she's lovely. BUT they are not looking for a single gent, apart from being thousands of miles away!
Hi my darlings,
You are both lovely but it is true, we don’t meet single guys unless they bring a female play mate with them.
The great thing about this lifestyle is you can have lots of friends, and when you have lots of friends every so often you can match make and put 2 friends together.
This thread “who would you like to meet” is a tough one as everyone on social swinging is amazing and you are all beautiful people 💋❤️❤️❤️

D

Deleted member 11852

I'm not sure we have got a list of potential meets... There is a few people we're hoping to meet..
TherLegs
ragdolljulie
MP386
Not a big list really.. We have our one regular meet.. Everything for us depends on real life and making sure dates and distance is suitable for everyone... We don't really arrange that many meets.. Think it's the normal feeling in life... We don't appeal to everyone.. Let's be honest if everyone liked the same thing life would be boring.. If anyone asks to arrange a meet with us so long as we all get on we will try and arrange things with them.... W.. 😊😊

Ragdoll

MOTM

31 July 2022
I'm not sure we have got a list of potential meets... There is a few people we're hoping to meet..
TherLegs
ragdolljulie
MP386
Not a big list really.. We have our one regular meet.. Everything for us depends on real life and making sure dates and distance is suitable for everyone... We don't really arrange that many meets.. Think it's the normal feeling in life... We don't appeal to everyone.. Let's be honest if everyone liked the same thing life would be boring.. If anyone asks to arrange a meet with us so long as we all get on we will try and arrange things with them.... W.. 😊😊
We would love to meet you guys to ❤️

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
TherLegs
ragdolljulie
MP386
Hopefully our paths will cross sometime during this year …

Ragdoll

MOTM

31 July 2022
🥰🥰🥰 ragdolljulie I’m looking forward to our next encounter and more and more and more 😘😘😘
Can’t wait 💋

sexy perfect loops GIF

• Love
Reactions: MP386