Who else agrees

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Do the sites Admin and staff rock or what?!

• Total voters
18 April 2015
Aww thank you so much both... that's appreciated so much. :oops:
You know I am a huge fan of your antics :D and yeah we've always made everyone feel welcome and yourselves of course. :)
I see it as a home for like-minded people. So this to me, is a home and we're all in it.
Daft I know, but that's just how I see it.
Thank you so much both and it's a pleasure for us, to have such lovely and friendly.. okay and kinky :sneaky: people here.. xx
See do we have to say more ? Lush !!

Reactions: Admin

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
As another of the featured threads that have not had a post for a while, I though I would I would use it as a means of wishing all the team involved with Social Swinging a very Happy Christmas and hope that you can find time over the festive season to spend some special time with your families and loved ones. Your work this year has been amazing and I know appreciated by all of us.

2016 will no doubt present it's own challenges but also a huge opportunity for this site to grow considerably. Best wishes with this expansion and hope that we can all play a part in spreading the word as we visit clubs, attend socials and mix with others who enjoy this wonderful lifestyle.

M

meet_the_fockers

As another of the featured threads that have not had a post for a while, I though I would I would use it as a means of wishing all the team involved with Social Swinging a very Happy Christmas and hope that you can find time over the festive season to spend some special time with your families and loved ones. Your work this year has been amazing and I know appreciated by all of us.

2016 will no doubt present it's own challenges but also a huge opportunity for this site to grow considerably. Best wishes with this expansion and hope that we can all play a part in spreading the word as we visit clubs, attend socials and mix with others who enjoy this wonderful lifestyle.
And the very same to you Sir.. should i call you Sir? :)
Have a most excellent christmas.. and a healthy, happy New Year x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

Thank you Mr Steed, and to you too. We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year..
Also wish you and yours a prosperous 2016 and hope you find wealth, health and happiness.
Here's to you old chum! Cheers and all the very best xx

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
And the very same to you Sir.. should i call you Sir? :)
You are welcome to call me whatever you like. Whenever I am showing people around The Vanilla Alternative I always tell them my real name but by the time they get to review their visit it seems to get changed to quite an assortment of others.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Well as I have stated on at least 100 occasions the staff here are absolutely fantastic and the owner @Pearls is amazing. Once her sidekick fixes everything that's broken he will be OK too.
I have to add that this site makes me feel safe which is solely down to Neo and his gobbledygook code

Xxxx
Have I ever said you are enough to make a vicar swear? :D
;) xx

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Well as I have stated on at least 100 occasions the staff here are absolutely fantastic and the owner @Pearls is amazing. Once her sidekick fixes everything that's broken he will be OK too.
I have to add that this site makes me feel safe which is solely down to Neo and his gobbledygook code

Xxxx
Oh thankyou hunni, hes always working on fixing the broken stuff but you know what hes like, slippery little sucker :rolleyes::rofl:xxx

Reactions: Admin and Therapon