• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Who is your favourite artist

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
we have come full circle
I love coming full circle. It's something special. Seen it soooooo many times.

In fact I know a song apt to this and will share via PM.
Not swinging, SO off topic, but epic nonetheless.

31 July 2017
City
Liverpool
So many to choose from! I love:

H.R.Giger

Casper David Friedrich

Eric Stanton

And, of course, Elmer Batters esquisite photography..

I think the one thing they share is our inability to control, or resist, nature's elemental forces and biological urges.. Oh, and Mat Groening's pretty cool too!

Reactions: Baldrick
30 March 2017
City
High Wycombe
Sorry......... I'm going to throw a spanner in the works here

My favourite Artist has to be Banksy!

Not everyone's cup of tea and to some wouldn't be classed as an Artist but he definitely is in my eyes

Reactions: Seamstraight
31 July 2017
City
Liverpool
Sorry......... I'm going to throw a spanner in the works here

My favourite Artist has to be Banksy!

Not everyone's cup of tea and to some wouldn't be classed as an Artist but he definitely is in my eyes

I reckon he is.. He creates a reaction with his work. Definition of an artist methinks. Or, maybe thats because he paints it on public property! Lol No matter, he's a dude.

T

The_Bibas

Wow.. Don't get me started..
I have always loved frida khalo.. I mimicked her works and followed them through my fabric designs. Even to this day, 30 years later I am obsessed.
I have several favourite pieces but I have to say that her broken column is iconic.
Painted while disabled in bed she caught the pain and distress of her accident..
She was in a serious bus crash and a pole went right up her vagina and out her shoulder...
Amazing woman.. Died too young but fucked every famous man in her time..
I am so privileged to own two very small but authentic self portraits..
And Salma Hayek played her in the film frida..
Sex on legs...

XxxBibaxxX

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…