Who Knows....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3657

Personally we would prefer not to know if family are swingers
Recently one of our dad's mentioned going with the swing of things but quickly changed it if he's actually a swinger we would prefer not to know
I'm not saying that anyone would want to know, but the point is if you're here, there's a distinct highly likely possibility that friends and even family are or have been either involved or want to be involved in swinging.

D

Deleted member 9376

I'm not saying that anyone would want to know, but the point is if you're here, there's a distinct highly likely possibility that friends and even family are or have been either involved or want to be involved in swinging.
It is common ground in some communities, they are involved sexually through relations. ie. Cousins, brother in laws. Not necessarily swinging but feeding sexual desires, could be classed as cheating.

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Having just read a thread clarifying two step to link with FB, twitter, not wanting to 'out yourself' by accident.... So.... Who knows? .. who do you choose to share SS and your swinging lifestyle with?
Does it form a part of real life for you or is it something private?
If you have chosen to share with friends/family was there a reaction, reprocussions?!
If you don't share, why not, what stops you?!
I've told 2 friends.

The first thought it hilarious and started a three day bender; the second ended up in a pool of tears on the sitting room floor...

Swings and roundabouts

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
D

Deleted member 3175

Having just read a thread clarifying two step to link with FB, twitter, not wanting to 'out yourself' by accident.... So.... Who knows? .. who do you choose to share SS and your swinging lifestyle with?
If you have chosen to share with friends/family was there a reaction, reprocussions?!

To be honest we haven't told any one. Its something that we want to share together, and to be honest our family are a less open than us, telling them about this would probably shock I think they wouldn't really know what to say!
And I want to keep all the sexyness to ourselves! S x

D

Deleted member 6127

I have shared our story of how Mr T and I met with my 31yr old son, I bought him up to be non judgemental of others sexuality as he struggled in his teens with telling me his was gay “ as I mum I already new” and we have a very honest open relationship that I treasure.
My 28yr old daughter is very opened minded too, and regularly talks to me about her own sexual life and is always surprised that her antics don’t shock me, but as her mum I don’t feel the need to have the discussion as we both know that we are open minded and don’t need a label.
Cxxx

24 November 2015
Im very open about my lifestyle choices and my famiky/friends know from other swinging friends ti vanilla friends ,hell even my boss knows 'as i advertise SS in the hotel by way of cards placed in the various rooms

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Im very open about my lifestyle choices and my famiky/friends know from other swinging friends ti vanilla friends ,hell even my boss knows 'as i advertise SS in the hotel by way of cards placed in the various rooms
:devil:

7 April 2018
City
Coddington
A few friends but thats it. I’m a private person even when dating so this is even more private to me and quite envious of the people who can be open about it

Reactions: Lips_Pearls
19 March 2015
I kind of purposely avoided posting for a bit to see what peeps said, but great thread both x

Hi, well my son and daughter know of my lifestyle. They don’t mention it, but say as long as I’m happy they are ok wit it.

For myself I’m not bothered what people think, I’m what I am and if people want to judge then go ahead I don’t care xxxx :0)) T
Absolutely and I'm with you on this one, you also know a bit more than most too so here's our situation;
Me Lips; I have no family aside from Mrs L&P and our children. I have friends who know and lifelong friends within the lifestyle who I share some things with.
I don't give a shit tbh what people think about me/us and what we do. Don't like it? Jog on. I have no interest in anyone's opinions about it and they can judge all they want. It won't change me or who I am.
@Pearls has a close family and if they found out, it would be unpleasant to say the least. So we do keep it away from them for a few reasons.
Our eldest knows and knows what we now do after giving up work for something different...
I think it's hard for those of you who may want to talk about it to close friends, but cannot due to fear of being judged or worse still; being shunned.
For me personally, I really do have the outlook of - what you do personally in your own time is your business and no-one else's. The same therefore applies to me. :) x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I kind of purposely avoided posting for a bit to see what peeps said, but great thread both x

Absolutely and I'm with you on this one, you also know a bit more than most too so here's our situation;
Me Lips; I have no family aside from Mrs L&P and our children. I have friends who know and lifelong friends within the lifestyle who I share some things with.
I don't give a shit tbh what people think about me/us and what we do. Don't like it? Jog on. I have no interest in anyone's opinions about it and they can judge all they want. It won't change me or who I am.
@Pearls has a close family and if they found out, it would be unpleasant to say the least. So we do keep it away from them for a few reasons.
Our eldest knows and knows what we now do after giving up work for something different...
I think it's hard for those of you who may want to talk about it to close friends, but cannot due to fear of being judged or worse still; being shunned.
For me personally, I really do have the outlook of - what you do personally in your own time is your business and no-one else's. The same therefore applies to me. :) x
I think Mam would ask to join :eek::rofl: